Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya 44 USB

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

In a previous post I mentioned that with 5.1, a maya 44USB and time code CD's, 5.1 is totally unuseable. the auto setup for the timecode doesnt work correctly on 5.1. I am back to using 5.07.

HOWEVER, I see something on 5.2 that says it fixed the sliders on the auto-config for timecode. Does this mean it fixed the issue with the maya 44 USB abd timecode??

geposted Tue 29 Jul 08 @ 2:59 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I use the Maya 44 USB with Denon D-S5500 decks and have no problems. So, not sure where you are having your problems but the Maya has always worked fine.

Now to answer your question, there were some setup fixes done with the silence and gain sliders to more accurately represent their values.

Let me know what we can help you on with your setup ...

geposted Tue 29 Jul 08 @ 6:00 pm
djqwikcut wrote :
In a previous post I mentioned that with 5.1, a maya 44USB and time code CD's, 5.1 is totally unuseable. the auto setup for the timecode doesnt work correctly on 5.1. I am back to using 5.07.

HOWEVER, I see something on 5.2 that says it fixed the sliders on the auto-config for timecode. Does this mean it fixed the issue with the maya 44 USB abd timecode??

that's weird cause i use the maya with dn-s5000,dn-hs5500,stanton c314,and the prodigy b-52.all with no problems.
the other day for some reason one of my decks wasnt readin in serato with the ttm57 at the club so i ran the cdj outs from the mixer to my maya then ran the outs from maya where i got the other cords from on the mixer ,opened vdj and it ran flawless!!(had to use serato timecodes with noisemap on since those were the tccds they had in the decks)

maybe its a driver issue .maya did release a new driver within the last 6 months or so.or cpu specs.

hope u can sort things out cause even though i use a ttm57 in one coffin and sl-1 box in the other coffin,i still keep my maya44usb in my laptop bag as a back up (for the price i got it for 2yrs ago i feel it was well worth it)

geposted Tue 29 Jul 08 @ 6:29 pm
i use the maya 44 and the b52 prodigy fx runs fine...you might need to check the timecodes..
make sure you have the right ones ...check all connections and use ver 4 timecodes in the config box..hope this helps

geposted Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 1:08 am
what do you mean the right ones? I have been using the same time code Mp3 file (which I burn onto audio CDs) since V 4.3 without any issues...

geposted Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 1:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)