Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: no sound?!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

just installed virtual dj after 2 hours (because smart me i've got a portable 1) that isnt a mac 2) and has vista...download updates,uninstall this, restart that,and so on), it responds to the mk2 console i bought, but small...well BIG problem, no sound,at all. I've tried literally everything with the red and white plug, and without it,nada. Is it a problem with my soundcard or have i not plugged the plugs in the right places. (Note: im testing on my portable's little tiny speakers, no speakers plugged in yet.) Thanks in advance

geposted Sat 02 Aug 08 @ 4:29 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you do realize the the MK2 is a soundcard and if you don't hook speakers up to the outputs (1 & 2) on the back you will not hear any sound ? You will not hear anything from your normal PC sound card.

geposted Sat 02 Aug 08 @ 11:13 am
no i didnt realize it was a soundcard on its own,realized it when i looked for peripheric devices, saw it was there along with my pc's soundcard (yeah i can see you pointing at me and calling me noob and/or dumbass, well deserved). Thanks a lot for the heads up, it is reassuring though.

geposted Sat 02 Aug 08 @ 4:04 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
JonathanLundy wrote :
(yeah i can see you pointing at me and calling me noob and/or dumbass, well deserved)

It's not that, people should at least know what they are buying for their money.
If this device was only a midi controler, it would never be worth 250$.

geposted Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 5:43 am
Live and learn; I don't think it's funny, but erxon does have a point, though ;)

geposted Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 9:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)