Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Please help i've got a xp10 buzz - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i'm sorry but i do disagree i know it's the laptop
i did ton's of tests and my xp10's are fine on my other laptop

if other peole had experienced the same buzz there would be many more complains about it on this forum

i call ita buzz byt it is more a GGGRRRRGGGGRRRRRRGGGGRRRRGGGGGRRRRGGGGGRRRRRGGG without any music at all

geposted Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 3:22 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Have you tried taking out your new 512Mb of RAM yet? (since hardware-wise it's the only change that happened between when it worked and when it did not work anymore...).

As far as digitalmdj's comments, to whomever reads this thread and other threads where he repeatedly puts in his negative 2 cents, be aware that he has vowed to trash EKS and the XP10 as much as possible as payback for some unsettled shipping fee dispute between him and EKS.

geposted Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 5:56 pm
ivarPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeah i did the test without the 512 mb of ram but the prolbem was still there

thanks guys anyway for all the help and hopefully EKS will find a solution(they are working on it is what they told me by mail)

and i forgot to say i still love my xp10's, it's just a laptop configuration problem

ivar

geposted Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 6:15 pm
I had quite some noise/static on my XP10's.
Even when the volumes where down I could clearly hear it.
Placing a ground-isolater per XP10 helped to eleminate the noise
They don't cost much (about 10 EUR each) and saves you a lot of headache.

geposted Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 9:28 pm
KayleHome userMember since 2003
DJ_Phychic > Could you maybe provide us a link to check this product ?

geposted Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 9:42 pm
Check through past posts this problem is noted in other posts. Unless they were removed from the forum. Just look back and you will see this issue has been around since last august. There is always someone willing to hide the problem.

geposted Fri 21 Jan 05 @ 3:58 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)