Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Videos won't Play

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MarkokoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I used to be able to play video clips on VDJ, but for some reson the system stopped identifying ad recognizing video files. The vids are still there, I go into their normal folder and I can play them on other software as normal. But the VDJ browser does not see or display them, and I can't put them on deck to play them. What happened?

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 12:30 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What type are the videos?

Is their file extension still listed on the codecs tab?

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 3:13 pm
FLV and MP4. I have the codice in there, and the videos *used* to play just fine. Then one day, the VDJ browser simply stopped recognizing them, and I cannot even load them onto the deck because of that. They *may* play just fine, I don't know. But the program cannot even recognize or display the file anymore, so I can't even experiment. Before I got the FLV codice, the file would still display, and VDJ would play the audio without video.

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 4:03 pm
Markoko wrote :
FLV and MP4. I have the codice in there, and the videos *used* to play just fine. Then one day, the VDJ browser simply stopped recognizing them, and I cannot even load them onto the deck because of that. They *may* play just fine, I don't know. But the program cannot even recognize or display the file anymore, so I can't even experiment. Before I got the FLV codice, the file would still display, and VDJ would play the audio without video.

i know this is a stupid question but have you ticked the video filter next to the search box? If it is not ticked video files won't show.

Rob

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 4:22 pm
The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked! I never toggled that, at least not knowingly. Heck, I did't know it was there until just now! I toggled it, and videos appear again. Thank!

(hides head in embarrasement of his technical idiocy)

No, seriously, I never toggled it off. It may have happened automatically last time I checked for upgrades.

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 4:40 pm
I need help! My videos on VDJ won’t display but instead a slideshow shows. The video shows with other programs so i know it’s not the videos. The codecs are MP4. I’m using VDJ 8 the latest update. I purposely have the slideshow because the videos won’t play and i am unsure how to get them to play

geposted Wed 25 Dec 19 @ 7:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)