Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: New function about samples

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
What about implementing a new function concerning samples after kill, equalization or after loading a sound effect?

To be clearer I'm gonna explain you my request by a few examples:
1) I load a song on deck 1, I pick a loop on that song, for instance 8 beats, I click on LOOP button on the sample 1; this allows to memorize like simple 1 the loop of 8 beats as wished;

2) I load a song on deck 1, I pick a loop on that song, for instance 8 beats, I kill the low frequencies, I click on LOOP button on the sample 1; this allows to memorize like simple 1 the loop of 8 beats but this time I'd have liked to store the 8 beats without low frequencies (in this case VDJ doesn't work as I wished);

3) I load a song on deck 1, I pick a loop on that song, for instance 8 beats, I put into action an audio effect (for example Flanger), I click on LOOP button on the sample 1; this doesn't allow me to load 8 beats with audio effect enabled.

This new function will be great for playing in real-time a remix of a song (example: low frequencies song A on sampler 1, mid frequencies song B on sampler 2 and high frequencies song C on sampler 3, etc).
I think it is possible and easily doable

geposted Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 5:51 pm
HEY I WAS WONDERINGS IF WE COULD GET AN PLUG IN THAT WORKS JUST LIKE A AKAI SAMPLER, WITH ALL THE SAME EFFECTS APPLIED TO EACH SAMPLE.

geposted Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 10:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)