Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: deck's video fader - Page: 2

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

whilst i understand you would like to see this as a feature - i can't see why it is a deal breaker to purchase the software. But thats just my opinion. =)

Hope to see you as a Pro User soon.

geposted Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 12:17 pm
djnandsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
it´s not a deal breaker to purchase the software bro,its because i wanna start using vdj to mix videos Live.

and even if i buy it now,i can´t use it the way i´d like to do it,so i think it´s an easy plugin that they are working in.

don´t worry,you´ll see me as a pro user :),i already said before,that i love this software,and the team deserve to be paid for this wonderfull software,holla

geposted Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 12:34 pm
hi guys,any news?

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 4:00 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This isn't really an option for a plugin, and there haven't been any updates to the software since v6.0.1.

geposted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 6:49 pm
This isn't really an option for a plugin, and there haven't been any updates to the software since v6.0.1.

Yeah i Know that there haven´t been any updates since 6.0.1,i mean in the next update,ex: v6.0.2 there will be any new?

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 9:25 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
New features are not publically announced before release.

geposted Thu 13 Aug 09 @ 12:19 pm
ok

geposted Fri 14 Aug 09 @ 8:04 am
hi,guys,any news on vdj 6.0.2 ????

geposted Mon 07 Sep 09 @ 3:30 pm
can someone tell me if there is any news about deck´s video fader in those 3 new release?
6.0.4,i did not try the trial v yet,is it already possible?may be i´ll give to my self vdj pro as my christmas present :)

just answer my question please,have a nice christmas

geposted Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 1:38 pm
I'm still confused about what your asking for?

Using my DMC2 I can crossfade my audio and video separately or together...

Since the ability to crossfade is there, I dont understand why you need to change the 'levels' for each deck??

djnands wrote :
but vdj should not be limited to mix whatever it is(AUDIO OR VIDEO) with only crossfaders,which is one way that many djs are not accustomed or dont even like it,

edited to say:
thats the part I guess I'm not getting.. What can you do with deck levels that you cant do with a crossfader?

geposted Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 1:50 pm
Sorry but I don't understand the original question. What exactly do you want to achieve? Seperate crossfaders for audio & video? That can be done now. Crossfade audio as you currently do, and assign a keyboard or controller (depending what you're using) shortcut for video transition. Not sure of the exact syntax as im using my phone at the min and dont have my laptop on me. You can even set the time taken to do the fade

geposted Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 5:50 pm

geposted Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 6:00 pm
It's pretty simple what he is asking for.

VDJ added fade to black on the volume slider.

Much like we can have separate audio and video crossfaders...
could another action be added so that we can have separate audio and video faders.

So you could have audio assigned to one midi channel and video on the second.

I would kind of like this too?!

geposted Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 7:19 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As I said in an earlier post ... it's just not on the priority list at this point ... its something being considered ... just not a priority ...

And if someone wants to wait on buying the software because of this one feature ... I think they are making that choice for all the wrong reasons

geposted Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 7:29 pm
Cstoll,there are no wrong reasons,i think this feature will be one of the best reasons to have this wonderful software.it has been one of the most readed topics,and many Pro VDJ Users are also asking for it,are they wrong as well?

Cstoll,If you told me right now that it´s already available,or promess me that it will be available 2 or 3 months form now,or in wich next version,i´ll buy it online right now ok?u wanna challenge? :)) :DD.300 usd is not problem for me man,i thanx god for it,i even think that VDJ should be more expensive,and everyone knows why it should be.

Im still dreaming about this feature on VDJ,any news in those released versions?

geposted Sat 15 May 10 @ 8:22 am
djnands wrote :
,i think this feature will be one of the best reasons to have this wonderful software.

Yet you are anyone else has been unable to explain WHY its needed VS the way things work now..

Quote :
it has been one of the most readed topics,and many Pro VDJ Users are also asking for it,are they wrong as well?

actually, their has only been maybe 3-4? people who have asked for this that I have seen..
Probably because most people use the "Cross Fader"

Quote :
u wanna challenge?

I have a better challenge..
How about you purchase the software, (that you have been using for free), and by being a registered user you get access and respect of the people THAT CAN MAKE THIS FEATURE HAPPEN..

another way to put it is: your VOTE and wishes would count a LOT more if you were a registered professional user.

geposted Sat 15 May 10 @ 12:01 pm
I could see where this is needed, say like a loop. Fade to black does work but its not the same. For me I have found a work around but it has nothing to do with the program. On my mixer I have a seprate switch for each channel and how they function. Meaning I can put it on mix and its like the crossfader is open when its really not so the audio comes through but not the video. Anyways a fader just for the video, but not muting the sound would be good. And I agreeyouve been using the software since 6.0.1 (maybe earlier) and you still havent bought it?? Come on bro join the club already after all money is no object to you...............
Huey

geposted Sat 15 May 10 @ 12:17 pm
You can already do this - Make sure that CONFIG -> Video -> Video crossfader linked to audio crossfader is ticked, then go to CONFIG -> Options and set Crossfader to disabled.

Now the main crossfader will crossfade video only and you can use the volume sliders for the audio. This works with both the skin and MIDI controllers.

geposted Sat 15 May 10 @ 1:45 pm
Hi,guys,after all that time asking,i decided to buy VDJ,so now can you help-me on this? :D:D

geposted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 7:56 pm
Hi, I've been reading with interest, and I don't quite get what the advantage of having video brightness faders would be or quite how they'd be used...

If I can understand what you want them to do then I think we could think of a way to do it with plugins or vdj script or something. Or if not, you'll get more support for the idea if people understand why it would be better/easier/or whatever than the current system.

You want it so you can video mix with 2 video brightness faders instead of the video cross fader. Is that right?

So I understand that if both sliders are at zero, then I get a black output screen. Okay. And then if I increase the deck one fader then I get the deck one video fading from black to full brightness. I understand that bit.

But what would you expect to see if both faders are at full brightness?

geposted Sun 12 Sep 10 @ 7:53 am
75%