Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: deck's video fader - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djnandsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi AndyTalor125,thx for responding.

The only prob is that fadetobalck are on volume slider,then you loose audio PFL,what have been asking is fadetoblack on decks video fader for exemple,just like video crossfader & audio crossfader got it?

geposted Sun 12 Sep 10 @ 9:46 am
hope to see it in VDJ 7 :)

geposted Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 7:45 pm
I agree the more I do video the more im seeing how this 1 option can really be beneficial. I to hope to see this feature in an upcoming release.

Huey

geposted Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 7:53 pm
zambariPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi All
It seems that the feature has been added in VDJ v7

geposted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 8:45 am
It has?? What's the script or command?

Huey

geposted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 8:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No its not. Actually its not possible for the moment. You may verify that because the video crossfader channel assign works only with 1 channel assigned. !

geposted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 10:34 am
Yeah I didn't think this was available. As a skinner I would have added this to my skin.

Huey

geposted Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 1:44 am
daohnPRO InfinityMember since 2008
it would be great to be able to fade to black using the volume sliders without effecting the the actual sound in order to create a flashing effect on the video screens. For bars that have 10+ flat screens and rely heavily on video dj's it helps create lighting effects in the venue. I wish I could fade to black sometimes just to drop the level of light in the venue momentarily.

geposted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 3:49 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
daohn,

I could easily create a plugin that would let you fade the entire video output...

geposted Sun 06 Feb 11 @ 6:47 am
HI SBDJ,so did you make any plugin? :),hope someone here can help me on this,thanx

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 7:00 pm
:) sorry guys,i check it out and found the VIDEOFADE effect :D,thanx for helping,how does it works?

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 8:46 pm
Hi,any news about this in the next release V?

geposted Sat 02 Jul 11 @ 10:46 am

I hope we got any news about this,in VDJ 8

geposted Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 9:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)