Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: possible 6 or more effects?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I really like to see 6 or more effects lowded at the same time in VirtualDJ at booth sides.
Maybe it will be good idea to next version =)

I don't like always load effects when I need it.

Is it possible just with another skin?

Thanks

Dj Nikki

geposted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 4:45 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
impossible with all skins but your request is already asked since a long time now ;-)

geposted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 4:57 pm
Ups, I didn't look back =) Whatever.. it would be great if it is possible. I just hate searching effects and load it =)
You have loaded 6 or more effects on each side and just shortcuts on keyboard - wouldn't be nice? =)
3 is absolutely not enough.

geposted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 5:05 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
For me the quality of the effects is more important, there are some good ones, but it would be nice to see some more ideas..

There are some excellent skins, but effects are few and far between..

geposted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 6:40 pm
Ok tonight course of plugins for everyone lol

Seriously, we are only 4 soon 5 users to make effects and we have a job at the same time so we need some help if you need more plugins. I can help you to learn as i'm doing with the fith user

Quality of effects. I'm sorry but we are not the dev team. We try to do the best of us during the free time we have

geposted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 6:43 pm
Yes, I appreciate anyones time and efforts, and some effects are genuinely useful...

nevertheless considering the quality of the software, the dev team should perhaps develop more effects/skins for peoples continued pleasure, I would pay for better effects, i'm sure others would too.

you aren't being paid, anything you do should come as a bonus, and nothing is expected of you.

So you have my respect working for free.

geposted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 6:55 pm
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ djcel

I am interested in learning how to develop effects or at least seeing the code of the effects you put together. But I need to be an 'Experienced User' to look at that, and I have some way to go before that status ;). Any suggestions?

geposted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 8:06 pm
I'm not allowed to show you the source code but i can learn you how it's worked. You just need to know language C or C++.
Look into my blog to get my mail if you are interesting

geposted Tue 22 Mar 05 @ 9:39 pm
Hey Cel, can you teach me?

geposted Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 12:07 am
Yes of course
(Sorry for to learn, it was to teach but you understood ;-) )

I'm teaching to a French user now so why not creating an English course too. It would be a good thing to improve my English in computer science.

geposted Wed 23 Mar 05 @ 3:08 am
a course for making effects? =) great!
but there will be still only 3 lowded! 3 are not enough. I would like to see 6 or more loaded on each side =)

I usually use 5 effects and I hate load and search it when i need it. Why the developers wouldn't include this in next version? I believe that many users will accept this as good step =)

geposted Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 11:16 am
Anymore than 2 effects will make vdj crash this is a known fact....give it sometime
Andre

geposted Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 10:57 pm

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 3:11 am
djcel I think it is Dead Link.

btw i never use 2 effects at the same time. but i would like to see 6 of them on each side just because of loading! usually i use 5 or 6 effects when mixing. that's why i'd like to see more than 5 loaded there =)

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 3:27 pm
That makes more sense i was trying to imagine someone using more than 2 ...lol
Well just drag the effect needed that works pretty good for me and can be done quickly with a bit of practice
Regards
Andre

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 3:41 pm
@djcel,
Yes many people work for free here, I work for free too, only for a different cause..

But the point remains, that effects are limited and more development is needed, for example they could develope a third deck for the software, but there would be no point if people weren't satisfied with the existing two, master tempo seems to spring to mind.

I only have constructive criticism, and like to make clear my agenda (and listen to other peoples). Overall though, I am very happy with the software, and would go as far to say that the software is the current best on the market.

It is in the developers best interests to hear people being open about the software (without being insulting or being extreme), and I much prefer having a balanced opinion (of due praise and constructive critics) than merely siting on the fence.

bagpuss,

p.s your work is appreciated and I look forward to making my contribution in the not too distant future (I hope)

geposted Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 3:32 pm
The link is not dead. I wrote "Only Professional users". It means something !!!

geposted Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 3:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)