Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Old 1.06 compared to 2.06

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I downloaded an old trial of 1.06 and loved the drag and drop interface panel used to create a playlist. After you dragged that song from the right side panel it would disappear and keep you in order as you played. You could also open the playlist and all songs would appear as you had saved it. I tried version 2.06 and can't seem to make that same thing happen. Am I doing something wrong or did you change that feature. That feature is gold to me. Bring it back if it isn't already there. HELP. I'd like to buy the software but version 2 just changed too much and I may consider PCDJ. Thanks.

geposted Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 2:23 pm
Hey inreality This feature is still there in 2.05 and I'm sure 2.06 still has it. download the trial of 2.05 and you'll see how much change there has been! Really great stuff.

Best regards

DJ White Devil

geposted Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 2:40 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
where did you find 1.06???? and there is no demo 2.06??? i can't wait to buy this ................i should have my money right my summer is all goes,.

geposted Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 2:58 pm
Cmon home boys ..........time to graduate to beiing a pro user....lol
You wont regret it
Regards
Andre

geposted Thu 24 Mar 05 @ 11:18 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 12:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)