Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ, Hercules DjConsole and XP10

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I have Hercules DjConsole and 2 x XP10. I just want to say that they works fine together, connected at the same time =) I have VDJ 2.

For those who already bought and for those who will buy DjConsole and XP10 and use it together - it works perfect! =)

I will put here link to page of some pictures of my combination as soon as i make web page.

Great work atomix! =)

Dj Nikki

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 7:59 pm
I too will confirm that the XP10 and HDJC do work together. However, I don't have a lot of use for the HDJC once I got the XP10. I do like the spinning tempo knobs on the HDJC though. The tempo sliders on the XP10 continue to be exceedingly weak.

geposted Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 11:52 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
XEON, why are you seen as a "No license User" if you have VirtualDJ 2? does the demo work real good with XP10 and DJ console?

geposted Sat 26 Mar 05 @ 10:38 am
Hello lej78480! =)

I have cracked VDJ. I know that it's not the right thing, but and i'm testing the program. I will buy it very soon, because it's the best program ever seen! but i need some answers. i already bought XP10s and DjConsole. I want to buy TCVs now but there is a problem.. I can't pay from my country (Slovenia)!

I posted a leter to atomix. I wonder if it is possible to transfer the money directly to their account, but i still didn't get the answer from them. So i'm waiting =)

As soon as i get the answer i will buy the program too, if it will work with TCVs. But i'm sure that it will!

ps: lej78480, i'm 18 too. could you give me your e-mail? I have to ask you many questions because i saw that you have some experiences with program =)
You needn't give it if you don't want..

tnx anyway =)

Dj Nikki

geposted Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 10:21 am
The first step would have been to purchase the product.....seriously
I cant beleive you bought all this and not the software!!!!!!!!!!
You have the console????????It comes with a cd when you purchase it!

geposted Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 12:26 pm
Yes, i have DjConsole. But i can't find my cd, and 2.0x is better than version which comes with Console. I will search it today. I always do the same. First i have to try the software.

Actually i will find the cd right now =)

geposted Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:35 pm

geposted Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 5:02 pm
lej78480 thank you! =)

here we are.. finally i found my cd of DjConsole =)

I just needed that somebody prepared me to find it :P :P thank you DJ Andre Landry!! =D

geposted Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 5:29 pm
Xeon ...

Timecode vinyl will work with the full version of the software, for sure

And there are several ways of paying for having the full legal version of VirtualDJ, such as banktransfer and more :) and that should at least be available in your country.

Also, remember that having the full version will give you free fixes and upgrades, and all the support here at forum. And even make the Dev Team listen to your requests for new features you would like... and of course you would be able to download the amazing effects etc

hope to see you as a full legal version user, and not a cracked version :)

geposted Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 10:30 pm
Today i bought VDJ. I said that i will buy it =)
I will buy TCVs too. I hope i won't have problems with it.

geposted Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 4:39 pm
welcome officially xeon

hope you received my email!

geposted Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 11:15 pm
yes, i received it and posted back too =) i hope you received mine =)

geposted Thu 31 Mar 05 @ 10:58 am
Welcome to the VDJ family xeon!

OO

geposted Thu 31 Mar 05 @ 11:03 am
thank you Double O =)

I hope my VDJ will work for a long time. This saturday i will mix with it al private party.. 150 people.. not so small number =)

I had VDJ cracked for a year and half. I really love it. There is no better software! Now i bought it and it works =)

thank you all for help in forum!

Dj Nikki

geposted Thu 31 Mar 05 @ 11:13 am
Welcome xeon
Regards
Andre

geposted Thu 31 Mar 05 @ 4:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)