Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules MK2 Problems - Totally dead

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi there,

I've been having massive problems with a new Hercules MK2. I bought the product today and the driver disc didn't support my Mac (Leopard). I read that I needed to visit ts.hercules.com to get an updated driver. For some reason that site is completely down. I managed to log onto their FTP site and download a driver and that seemed to work.

I then had problems with the Fx/Cue/Loop buttons not working properly and so I found an updated driver version on their website here: ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJCSeries/

That installer wanted to do a firmware update on the Mk2. It then asked me to unplug and plug the device back in.

Now the MK2 seems totally dead. When I plug it in, all the lights come up and then it never drops back to it's normal operational mode.

None of the Hercules updaters seem to be able to identify the device, it doesn't show up in my MIDI devices on the Mac System Preferences. I can't seem to find any documentation on doing a factory reset or anything and I'm totally stuck.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

geposted Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 12:31 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

geposted Sat 11 Jul 09 @ 12:44 pm

geposted Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 8:10 am
Tengo una consola Hercules Mk2 muy buena la verdad la ocupe un año y después se daño quiero pensar que se desprogramo como que fallaron los drivers solo instaló el programa pero solo reconoce algunos botones y perillas otros no hay alguna manera de resetearla de fabrica para volverla a usar es original tengo todos sus papeles repito jalaba muy bien ya hace como 4 años que no la uso gracias por su ayuda aquí mi correo eliminado

Mod please post in English, although you may have better luck contacting Hercules.

geposted Wed 31 Jul 19 @ 8:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)