Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Numark omni control v.s Hercules RMX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I want to get a mixers but i cant deceide wich of the two i should get. Any suggestions. I also need the mexer to be compatible with windows vista 64bit system.

geposted Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 1:56 pm
kingkong310 wrote :
I want to get a mixers but i cant deceide wich of the two i should get. Any suggestions. I also need the mexer to be compatible with windows vista 64bit system.

I was looking at the Omni & Hercules RMX and decided on the RMX. Before purchasing the RMX I used a Numark Total Control and
loved the special effect buttons which I believe are the same on the Omni Controller. I think both units are good its
personal style choice. So far I have not been able to map the special effect buttons on the RMX but since it works great
its not a Big issue for me.

geposted Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 2:21 pm
I decided to get the Hercules Rmx
The reponse of the control is great. I have the same problem i cant map the effects

geposted Tue 18 May 10 @ 3:53 pm
what do u mean by mapping,

geposted Thu 20 May 10 @ 3:34 pm
de_lesPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i also had that problem with my rmx :)

anyway..

if you got the pro version,just download the rmx skin,next to the effect buttons you assign your effetcs(for both decks)

when you use another skin afterwards you just pres one of the 6 buttons :) and there you go,got your effect!

when i wasn't pro first i also couldn't map my effects,so i guess it's just limited....

geposted Fri 21 May 10 @ 5:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)