Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New baby....T.C.C.D question...

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

"HI ALL"..Just let me introduced my self..my name is Warren(DJ-WAZZA-AU)..I'm a semi-pro D.J from AUSTRALIA...Me and my crew(Disco drunks mobile D.J) are very interested in Virtual D.J and what it has to offer us...Disco drunks D.J have alot of good d.j equipment(2 DN-s3000's ..2 CDJ1000 mk2...2 CDX's 2 stanton ST-1OO and 2 Technics 1200 mk2...plus 7 mixer's inc. ttm56, 909, 06 pro and dxm 06)...I would like to use Virtual D.J as a link for all this good equipment...I will set it up on my DN-s3000's and the numark dxm 06 at home to start with, but will test it on all the equipment...My question's are, is it stable and reliable(with more up-date to come)... Will thay fix all the litter bug's in future up-date..P-S: A big thank you to KANE UK for sending me here ....

geposted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 4:13 am
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
which are the little bugs that you found ??

geposted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 8:30 am
"HI MUD-V"...all p.c basis D.J software has little bugs with T.C.C.D...S****O S*****H L**E has bugs and F***L S*****H has bugs..It is fundamental problem with program's like this...So back to my question...is it stable and reliable...P-S..good forums...keep up the good work...

geposted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 10:34 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This problam is stable.
Like all softwares there is some problem founded after many uses.
Many many kind of harwares exists so it's possible to have some probme with some exotic config. but be sure this is the best PC-DJing software.

All updates were free from 1.0 (this is a BIG point for me).
The team generally follows customers wishes.

Have a test with the demo (not possible to have separate outputs but it's a good first experience).

Don't hesitate if you have other questions,
Clax

geposted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 10:46 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
For the update questions, in less than a year we had seven uptdates. And since the 1st of July 2003 with VDJ version 1.0, we have got up to version 3.01

If you click this link:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/history.html
you can see all the updates and their release date!

Be sure that VDJ is still updating, the dev-team is very productive.

geposted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 3:28 pm
"O.K"..."Thank you clax..I will not hesitate"...I just looked at D.J GET DOWN video...NICE!!!..VERY NICE!!.It looks very stable...I will test the demo when I get my MAYA 44 card...But it looks like VIRTUAL D.J is onto a winner..So the next time you hear from me will be to help me set up..LOL..

geposted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 3:33 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No problem Wazza Au you're welcome here and all of us will help you for sure.
See you soon as a real VirtualDJ maybe ?

;)

geposted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 8:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)