Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: UPDATE! XP10 scratching video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

Finally got my camera back and recorded a video which is alot clearer and longer for all to see than my previous. File size is 11mb and just over 1min long.

First in first serve basis as there is a limited download limit and is only available for 7days dated from today.

Hope you all enjoy.... still waiting to see some other xp10 vids!!!

LINK BELOW:

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0T1TNFZK4ZIH50Y7F0LO56FIPY

geposted Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 7:26 am
Very nice video- they should sticky this, and either my videos or put the DJ getdown video back up...or better yet- sticky ALL of our videos. hhaha- anyway- nice job.

geposted Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 10:38 am
djchillPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This is the exact xp10 demo I was looking for!!!!!!Big props too L_Rids man.It just simply shows that the xp10 can perform like the Time Coded Vinyls.hehehe

geposted Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 7:31 pm
djchillPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yo L_Rids do yu have an email address or use chat messengers?I checked yur blogs but didn't see anything.I would definitely like some scratching lessons man.hahahaha

geposted Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 7:36 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i'll be putting that video on my ftp tomorrow so everybody can look at it.

geposted Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 10:06 pm
My details in blog now...

I'll upload a pic of my case/setup I made myself soon. Would like to see other highly portable setups as well.

geposted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 7:31 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
great video and xfader skills!

I'm curious about one thing: how did you get your XP10s touch-plates to be all-black? did you fill-in the vdj logo with a black marker? Does it affect the touch-plates? I'm asking because the ugly logo is trully the only thing I dislike about my XP10s. Makes any setup tacky...

geposted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 10:07 am

geposted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 10:37 am
@ djbambi

I was using my xp10's and the sticker slightly started peeling off. I tried to keep it sticking as I was worried about the the conductivity being affected etc... it was annoying so i decided to pull it off. Walah! nothn wrong with them at all...

I hated the logo too, but lets keep that on the d low... shh

geposted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 10:41 am
l_rids

do you want me to put your video on my ftp so everybody can watch it even after the 7 day expiral of yousendit??

geposted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 11:20 am

geposted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 11:26 am
Ok perfect now it's done. I don't have to take 10 minuts putting it on my ftp and can mix 10 minuts more ;)

geposted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 3:40 pm
10minutes? It took me about 2 to put both on my server.. I must admit to having a 1Gb uplink though.. (and 20Gb down)

geposted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 6:21 pm
yes well, i don't live in the states but in a town of 15000 inhabitants in france, so i can't have over thant 4Mbits download and 256Kbits upload ;)

geposted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 10:42 am
Fortunately I don't live in the states either.

Amsterdam rules ;^)

geposted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 2:51 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
haha! good answer! :o)

geposted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 8:37 pm
Sorry thaught you were from the states.

You're right Amsterdam rulez and not only for it's internet connection ;o)))))

geposted Wed 22 Jun 05 @ 2:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)