Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 3

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

soundsunique-entertainment wrote :
djgazmk wrote :
Hi Guys,

I wounder if any one could shead some light on the set for VD7 Pro on a Mac pro using 2 CDJ 400's through the use.

With VD6 i had no problems and the 2 CDJ's work great but with VD7 Pro both CDJ's are only controlling one deck and both are redaing as 1 or 2 in usb mode, when only on should be 1 and the other should be 2 in usb mode.

Can anyone help with this.....

Thanks

i have this same problem with my denons dn-s3700's i'm with you on this some one help with the setting for pro 7

thanks God i thought it was me that mess up the decks! i had to deal with it on halloween party..... but if you guys get an answer on how to fix it please email me jccalmet@gmail.com

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 7:39 pm
Hi everyone,

I downloaded v7 but even I ran dmg file I still seeing old version. Do you have some advice please

Thank you

DJ Cesar

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 10:27 pm
go to application, drag the vdj to the recycle bin and install the new vdj. cheers!!!

geposted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 2:13 am
DJ Cyder wrote :
sclavel wrote :
Hello,

We just released our new VirtualDJ 7.
As usual, all Pro users gets a free upgrade, no matter how long ago you bought VirtualDJ.
Just head straight to your download center and download it.

You can find general informations about VirtualDJ 7 on the what's new page.
Or you can find a more detailed list of the new features on the wiki page.

Also, with the release of version 7 comes a slight change in the product line.
VirtualDJ Home now becomes FREE for non-commercial use.
You can download it for free here.

Enjoy your mixes...

many thanks to you guys for all the great job. in return, we also urge amateurs on to purchase and use Virtual Dj (the worlds most advanced and effective professional dj software.)
can you guys allow some of us who cannot continuously register to be vip members purchase some sound / video tracks which we would like to own, so far as we are part of the vdj family??

geposted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 2:26 am
Hi guys, I'm trying to play with my timecoded vinyls through VDJ 7 but I can't make the signal config. correct. My setup is:
Hercules RMX
VDJ 7
macbook pro (10.6.4)
turntable
vinyls (serato & native instruments)
The problem that, I don't have good signal (quality is never more than 15%-20%).
I actually can see no circles. The form is more like a "pear". I have the same problem when I use serato or native instruments timecoded vinyls.
Does anybody knows what goes wrong..?

geposted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 10:04 am
i still cannot connect my hercules dj console rmx to my new macbook pro with the virtual dj dj console or virtual dj 7. why is this happening and what can i do to fix this problem???

geposted Mon 08 Nov 10 @ 1:21 pm
izwhatitis9 wrote :
i still cannot connect my hercules dj console rmx to my new macbook pro with the virtual dj dj console or virtual dj 7. why is this happening and what can i do to fix this problem???

Do you have vdj 7? Did you register your program? Because it looks like you're still a limited edition user. Maybe that's the problem. Are you using free home edition?

geposted Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 3:18 pm
Just downloaded V7 yesterday. I have a Macbook Pro and Hercules RMX controller. Just trying to figure out how to assign my 1-6 buttons for looping/effects.... not too sure and not very savvy when it comes to technical/computer stuff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

geposted Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 2:37 pm
DJ Nemesis Boston Atlanta wrote :
Just downloaded V7 yesterday. I have a Macbook Pro and Hercules RMX controller. Just trying to figure out how to assign my 1-6 buttons for looping/effects.... not too sure and not very savvy when it comes to technical/computer stuff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I had the same question. Just change your skin from VDJ7 skin to VDJRMX skin or VDJ Steel skin. Then, your VDJ will look like your RMX, as it was in VDJ LE version. You can also setup your console through: Configuration--> mappers. I'm not really sure about how to do this becouse I never tried before, but you can do some experiments.
(Feel free to change, or at least to try, your RMX map, through mappers. If you make an mistake you can always reset your vdj to factory settings.
Configuration-->info--> Reset to factory settings)

geposted Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 5:09 pm
ericrmxHome userMember since 2010
thank you so much!!

geposted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 5:36 am
I have the Pro Version for my mac and i was woundering why there isnt any effects that we could download and how to downlaod ?
Also maybe for an update can we have an echo effect ! :)

DjBallso

geposted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 4:41 pm
Effects can be downloaded from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html

Please ensure that the effect(s) that you download are Mac compatible. Those that are compatible will have a floppy disk download icon with an Apple logo.

Effects that only have a Windows floppy disk download icon are not compatible with Mac.

To install an effect, simply copy the file EffectName.bundle to the following folder:

MacintoshHD -> Users -> YOUR USER NAME -> Documents -> VirtualDJ -> Plugins -> AudioEffect

NOTE: If VirtualDJ is currently running, you will need to restart it for the new effect to show up in the list.

NOTE: Most downloadable effects and other add-ons are made by talented users of VirtualDJ. If the author does not own a Mac or does not wish to port their plugin to the Mac platform then unfortunately the effect will not be available for Mac.

geposted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 7:21 am
Waiting for someone to make a skin that has 99 decks. Get to it people.

geposted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 1:27 am
mimor76PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello,

I recently did the upgrade and am having some issues. THe biggest one is with using my Denon HD2500 unit. With version 6, I could go back and forth between using it in midi mode and cd mode without problem. Now, as soon as I switch off of midi mode to go to CD, I get an error saying I haev ejected the device wrong and then it doesnt work unless I restart the denon and my mac.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how to make it go back to the way it was so I can use both settings? Also, it takes a few times of applying the denon hd2500 mapper and also my numark djio soundcard for it to actually work in the config tool.

Like I said, before the upgrade everything worked great without any of these issues. Any help is appriciated!

Thanks,
Mike

mimor76@gmail.com

geposted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 4:37 pm
I'm sorry to bring this into this thread, as I already posted this question (yet no answer). When I plug my Macbook Pro (10.6.5) into my Numark C3USB (both USB ports), my Mac doesn't recognize the ports as being separate, but rather calls them both USB Audio Codec. And my admin. account can't create an aggregate device (I've heard this might fix it). Is this an issue with VDJ, Mac, or me <grin>... My current fix (although it skirts the issue) is to plug one of the USBs into my M-Audio Fasttrack Pro, and then into the mixer. Now the two USB ports are recognized as being different.

geposted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 7:49 pm
joyelinHome userMember since 2010
HELLO IM NEW IN THIS SITE

I CAN'T INSTALLL VDJ IN MY MAC, I HAVE THE DMG FILE, EXECUTE IT BUT IT DOESN'T DO ANITHIG JUST START "INSTALLER" BUT I CAN SEE INSTALL

I HOPE YOU MAY HELP ME

I HAVE: IBOOK G4, MAC OS TIGER, 512MB RAM AND 120GB HDD JUST I WANT TO INSTALL IT TO MAKE SOME MIXES IN MY HOUSE

THAKS

geposted Thu 25 Nov 10 @ 5:44 pm
Hey guys whats up!? Has anyone had problems mounting the .dmg file for VDJ 7? I just brought it and the the mount always fails, any clues? Cheers

geposted Thu 25 Nov 10 @ 6:12 pm

geposted Thu 25 Nov 10 @ 9:55 pm
I run a mac os x version 10.4.11 i can not use the new virtual dj 7 because it is required to have version 10.6 i havent bought it yet is there anything i can do so the new version can work on my mac.

geposted Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 9:16 pm
Sorry, VirtualDJ 7 requires MacOS Leopard or Snow Leopard and an Intel processor. It is not compatible with MacOS Tiger (10.4.x)

If you are running MacOS Tiger, then you will need to upgrade your operating system (And computer if it is not Intel.) Unfortunately, there is no older Home or trial version available that is compatible with this old and out-of-date version of the operating system.

geposted Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 8:13 am
22%