Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: iRemote Sneak Peak - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

By now hopefully you have downloaded version 7 of Virtual DJ - if not, why not??

You have probably explored enough in the config menu to notice this:

Lots of questions from people about how it works and when i will be available. To answer ALL those questions would be giving a little bit too much away ;-) What i can say is, Atomix are awaiting approval from Apple for the App (how long this will take, no one knows). If you want to know more about the App look here: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/iremote.html

In the mean time, i have been given permisson to give you a sneak peak of iRemote. this is running the iBlackSheep:

The best thing about iRemote is the fact that it is skinable - just like VDJ on your Mac or PC. Meaning you can make it look exactly how you wish and control what you want it to control. The screenshots above show a simple deck view and sampler trigger view.

I tried this out the other night; team iRemote up with a radio mic and it makes for some excellent showmanship at a gig.

More info coming soon.........

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 2:28 pm
Will this work with the ipod touch as well?

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 2:35 pm
iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad =)

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 2:37 pm
How does this link together? thru wifi?

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 2:38 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Yes, WIFI

Greets, Heiko

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 2:38 pm
Ok I hope I don't sound stupid here. Do you have to have a live internet connection? Or can I just use a router with no internet to connect the both?

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 2:40 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Man, I switched to android. Maybe I can borrrow the wife's iPhone:). Good work guys.

djbojett - You would need to setup a adhoc network on your computer and have your "iWhatever" connect to that adhoc network. That's what I've done with other apps like this with no network connection.

thanks,
David

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 2:57 pm
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
For the remote you did not need Internet. But with - you can make a Netsearch Abo ;-))

Greets, Heiko

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 2:58 pm
A wireless router without internet connection will work or you should be able to set up an ad-hoc between your phone and your wireless laptop to provide a computer to computer network for the evening.

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 3:06 pm
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Awesome work!! Cant wait to get my fingers on it...

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 3:45 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Can't wait for Apple's approval. I really can't.

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 3:51 pm
(When) Is there going to be an Android version?

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 4:28 pm
jimmy@Uplay.nl wrote :

I believe SBDJ is working on it as we speak

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 6:34 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Mine however is an unofficial version and isn't quite as fancy as theirs ;)

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 7:16 pm
With this and my WiTech 8, I can go completely wireless.

geposted Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 7:32 pm
djbojett wrote :
jimmy@Uplay.nl wrote :

I believe SBDJ is working on it as we speak

that would be brilliant! i filled in a question ticket to vdj. hopefully an official answer soon.

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 4:01 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dude, don't submit a SUPPORT ticket to ask when something is going to be released ... even if it was going to be tomorrow, next week, or next month - we would not divulge that information. I closed your ticket.

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 6:32 am
Will there be a similar application for the Blackberry?

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 6:43 am
same as above really i currently use a blackberry but got a upgrade in jan/feb so was wondering will there be a blackberry version?

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 7:57 am
Can we connect multiple Ipads, Iphones or Itouch devices to VDJ at the same time?
Example: 2 Iphones running as left/right decks and 1 Ipad in the center running as a mixer/browser?

geposted Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 12:53 pm
15%