Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help choosing a new dj name. - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

como se dice 'dj green card' en espanol...?

i would rock that...

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 6:55 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Personally I never saw too much point in having a "DJ Name" unless one have a really awful real name that nobody can remember and is difficult to pronounce, perhaps. My name is JD so DJ JD works fine for me :)

As it happens almost all of my DJ friends just use their real names as well... that's the only thing that I really consider especiallly professional.

But again, if your real name is a bit challenging for people to remember and pronounce, then it could be good to create a DBA name (doing business as) for your DJ business. Definitely avoid using names with negative connotations, and unless you really want to focus on a hispanic market, I'd shy away from using Spanish words and such unless they are something particularly well known to non-spanish speakers. (I say this because it appears that you're located in the USA).

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 9:57 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ Obedoze

geposted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 3:23 am
SC300PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Obedoze damn thats sick! im liking that. well im still going to see which one i get. hopeful but next week i can make my decision and get some graphics and cards and logos going

geposted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:46 am
SC300PRO InfinityMember since 2008
These are the top names:

1. DJ Obed

2. DJ Debo

3. DJ Obedoze

4. DJ Ill-noise

Please vote on your favorite or add a new one to the list. Feel free to comment on the names, be honest. Thanks.

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 3:20 pm
DJ Arthritus

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 4:01 pm
Bryant the DJ..... My first name is Bryant. Pretty simple, huh?

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:58 pm
Locked as dated by AMAHM

geposted Sun 12 Aug 18 @ 11:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)