Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I some how screwed up my external harddrive and lost all my music on my harddrive. I have a gig tomorrow(Halloween) and it's my cherry popper( first one) luckily its just for a friend(free) but it's a yearly thing with their family and friends so I don't want to look like a fool!!!! so I'm going to have to use my iTunes library but how do I get bpm to show next to the song in the folder where you scroll thru your list?

Thanks
Steve

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 6:59 pm
island sjoa wrote :
I some how screwed up my external harddrive and lost all my music on my harddrive. I have a gig tomorrow(Halloween) and it's my cherry popper( first one) luckily its just for a friend(free) but it's a yearly thing with their family and friends so I don't want to look like a fool!!!! so I'm going to have to use my iTunes library but how do I get bpm to show next to the song in the folder where you scroll thru your list?

Thanks
Steve

Forgot to mention that im running vdj7 pro, basic Mac book and, rmx controller.

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 7:01 pm
Right click on browser and tick bpm

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 7:42 pm
Charlie Wilson wrote :
Right click on browser and tick bpm

I tried that and all it say's is "reload or set as alternative base folder"

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 10:40 pm
any other suggestions I'm thinking that the premium membership might be my only option at this point. I only got 8 hrs to go before party time.

I have 500 songs in my itunes library l rather use as long as i can get the bpm's

thanks
steve

geposted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 9:35 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Since you have a Mac you need to ctrl click or if you have a mighty mouse you can right click on the external volume. So expand volumes and right click on the external drive. Then click add to search db. This will scan the entire drive for media files VirtualDJ can play.

geposted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 10:07 am
DJ Homeboy wrote :
Since you have a Mac you need to ctrl click or if you have a mighty mouse you can right click on the external volume. So expand volumes and right click on the external drive. Then click add to search db. This will scan the entire drive for media files VirtualDJ can play.

Come to find out that I guess I accidentally reformated my external hd some how so I lost everything that was on it.

geposted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:53 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Please check your pm's

geposted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 1:22 pm
DGeePRO InfinityMember since 2007
Okay, don't panic. All your stuff is still there, you just can't see it. I accidently re-formatted a drive awhile back as well. It contained all my ACRONIS backup files for my computer.

I went to: http://data-recovery-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

I read up on every program there. I decided to get the Recover My Files program. I was able to get back every single file on the that 500 GB drive. Just don't write any more files to it. Any program on that list is good but i do now have personal expereince with the one mentioned. I downloaded the trials for the rest, but I liked that one best.

Good luck,

DGee

geposted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 7:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)