Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Maybe it isn't my laptop aferall....

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So far I have only gotten Vdj to work in Asio “normal”mode .. Any other setting above will result in pops and clicks… At one point re-installed the maya usb 44 drivers and posted what I thought was a successfully fix(re-installation of the drivers) for the pop/click problem on these boards….
I taught the problem was fixed because of my over-sight, the pops and clicks stopped but apparently the problem wasn’t fixed because when I re-installed, the default asio system performance setting is reset from my chosen “high speed” setting back to the system performance “normal“.

Yes I tried all methods posted by other user’s even cleared hard drive and re-installed xp home. Also tried many of the tweaks found here http://www.tweakheadz.com/troubleshooting_audio_cards.htm

Anyways for the past few months I gotten accustomed to using vdj with my cdx’s in asio “normal” mode instead of the preferred “high speed” setting cuz I concluded the problem was with my laptop.

That was until today was I tried the demo version of the $30 software with my maya usb at high speed setting with NO pops/clicks. I closed the competitor’s software and loaded VDJ with maya usb at high speed setting, which resulted in vdj giving : pops and clicks… I tried the process several times with results been the same each time…
vdj : pops/clicks in any setting above normal
competor’s software : no pops/clicks

While vdj still has the superior software in terms of interface & features I wish it would work perfectly on my laptop….

geposted Wed 27 Jul 05 @ 8:15 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
One thing, did you try using a self powered USB hub?

geposted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 1:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)