Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help! Serious problem with brand new sandy bridgge laptops :( - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I know it sounds ridiculous..but there is no way to disable the internal Intel-HD3000. The two are intertwined. Its a terrible system. Cant be disabled in BIOS and cant be disabled in Device manager!

geposted Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 9:27 pm
Torq's waveforms were choppy as hell. Blinking and stuttery. Come to think of it, the cue sound was kind of like that moving the waveform back and forth. Not quality vinyl emmulation sound. Not dissing its full-on DVS implimentation, since I didn't test it with timecode records. VDJ's waveforms are smooth as butter for me, and I'm using a $300 Compaq from Walmart that's just a few months old. Something must be amiss if an i7 is stuttering on you.

geposted Sun 10 Jul 11 @ 4:51 pm

geposted Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 2:09 pm
paya123Home userMember since 2011
Hello,

Sorry for posting on an old post, but i bought my laptop a week ago and i have these same problems. All the animations are choppy when i mouse over them. All the fixes i found didn't do anything actually. It's rather annoying and it distupts my work. Has anyone fixed it successfully?
Thanks in advance,

Pavle

geposted Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 3:47 pm
I have a newer Sony Vaio and I was having the same issue mentioned in the post. I tried to install the Intel HD Graphic update for this issue and Sony wouldn't allow me to do it since it wasn't approved through them. BUT as of last week, Sony finally put out an APPROVED update for this issue and it is now fixed. If you can't download the Intel HD Graphic update above then I would look to your computer manufacturer for an update.

geposted Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 1:05 pm
kaalibaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I was having a heck of a time figuring out why my waveform animations were choppy on my brand new Vaio SVS151290X (i7 chip, GeForce GT 640M LE video).

For me, the choppiness finally started getting better when I went to Virtual DJ Performances settings and set "Skin Resizing" to "Fast resizing". This made me realize that the problem seem to be when VDJ is adjusting my skin on the fly. I then tried using a new skin that matched my video resolution exactly (1920x1080 in my case). The animation jerkiness disappeared completely after I did this.

Granted, I still can't figure out what is so intensive about stretching the VDJ skin, but at least this is a solution for me.

geposted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 3:24 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)