Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: More video transitions? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

@iansharp; My apologies for the late response. No I did not get a new transition. :( I was giving Scott props because at least he will look into it. I totally understand Scotts plate is always full but he is always helpful to the VDJ family. As he said it may take a while but hopefully and wishing it will be sooner than the expectation. :)

geposted Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 7:29 am
mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
All of those suggestions sound great...I especially like the fire burn through and the shattering glass. Hope to see them soon!

geposted Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 6:17 pm
The Glass one is a Must! But why not the Front video(the old Video) Shatter with the New Video Behind it? Would probally make it easier.

geposted Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 3:15 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Virtual DJ needs to hire a professional team of video plugin developers with a proven track record. This is the only way we're going to see the kind of complex transitions so many of us want to see, and in the quantity we'd need for a decent amount of variety.

I think there are thousands of users who'd happily pay good money for a professional plugin upgrade, with a serial number installation. There needs to be at least some level of exclusivity when it comes to such upgrades, so lets agree to pay and keep this program and its associated plugins off the torrent sites!

The above said I am grateful to those dedicated and talented users, who've invested much of their free time in developing some good plugins, I'd like to see these contributions continue and with financial reward (perhaps based on a user download/rating system), but I don't think a company on the scale of VDJ can't afford to depend on these contributions entirely! This is a competitive market and there are other programs delivering when it comes to video effects and transitions.

geposted Sun 24 Jul 11 @ 6:42 am
I Totally agree. I would pay for a Transition pack that is more complex and harder to make! I edit Videos and to set myself apart from others i pay good money for plug ins. Very good idea!

geposted Thu 28 Jul 11 @ 2:05 pm
I am happy to hear that there are others with the same ideas as myself. I was beginning to wonder if now one else was interested in escalating the production levels of VDJ.

Here in Canada there are still people who are seeing Video Dj'ing for the first time and watch my performance with open mouths followed by a million questions. And I don't live in the middle of nowhere. I live in a big city.

Since the stability that version 7 had brought my business has grown incredibly in a short space of time and I am quite keen to elevate the quality of my product whatever it takes. Pay for transitions?...yes I would, happily. What a great suggestion. If the developers simply don't have the time why not contract and license professionals to do it. I'll be the first customer.

Cheers & best regards.
Ian

geposted Mon 01 Aug 11 @ 10:24 pm

geposted Tue 02 Aug 11 @ 1:21 am
i would really like to find a few more video transitions too i am limited to whats on this site.. wish i knew a way to get more

geposted Mon 29 Aug 11 @ 12:52 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

The best way is to lobby on this forum - there's no good reading this if you share the same opinion, you need to post!

geposted Wed 31 Aug 11 @ 3:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
rnrsounds wrote :
i would really like to find a few more video transitions too i am limited to whats on this site.. wish i knew a way to get more

AFAIK you can't download video transitions...?

geposted Mon 05 Sep 11 @ 3:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)