Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW SKIN] GROM 4 Decks - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Looks Professional & Clean

geposted Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 5:05 pm
...still not approved :o(

geposted Tue 05 Jul 11 @ 6:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In the meantime i added the deck order 3,1,2,4 (suitable for most of the 4deck controllers DenonMC6k, VMS4, etc)

GROM 4Decks

Resolutions
1440X900 & 1600X900 & 1920X1080

2 Different Deck orders 1,2,3,4 & 3,1,2,4

Download Link
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13396/GROM_4Decks.html

geposted Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 4:29 am
I would need it in 1280x800

geposted Wed 06 Jul 11 @ 8:24 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 9:18 am
Very beautiful can I download? Thank you

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 1:22 pm
The answer to your question is available here

geposted Thu 07 Jul 11 @ 1:41 pm
...now come on, what's the matter with this?

geposted Tue 12 Jul 11 @ 11:48 am

geposted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 10:36 pm
djdad wrote :
Ready to go !

;o)!

geposted Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 5:37 am
This is an amazing skin!

I have a request for the next update, or if you can tell me how to do it myself, i would be glad to try.

So the effects bank has 3 effects in it. I use an mc6000, so I would like to map the first 3 effects knobs and buttons to the 3 effects in the bank. I have figured out how to do this on one side, but when I try to map the other side it fails. I have a feeling it is because there are 2 "effect 1" 2 "effect 2" and 2 "effect 3"

is there any way to code these effects as individual? for example in the skin, the deck 1 effect 1 slot will be effect 1 in the code, but deck 2 effect 1 slot will be effect 4 in the code.

is this possible?

can someone help me try to do this?

thanks,

alex

geposted Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 4:01 pm
alright, so i figured it out. you dont need to change any of the effects numbers, but i found another problem.

i am using the 3124 skin

for my effects 2 section for my blue deck (deck one and the deck on the left side of the mc6000) if the cue is not selected, the effects on button will turn on the effect that is set on the red deck (deck 2 and the deck on the right side of the mc6000). none of the other effects are doing this, which leads me to believe there is a bug somewhere, or i am just not getting something.

any help would be appreciated!

alex

geposted Sat 13 Aug 11 @ 5:38 pm
This complements nicely with a DDJ-SX - no need to see the mixing console (just the pitch faders)

On question though - can the cues be seen in beats instead of time? If not, no biggie, I think I can change this myself (did it on other skins)

Can't wait to try this one, it looks excellent! :)

PS. I realize now I did a serious zombie awakening on this thread... is it even VDJ7 compatible this one? :)

geposted Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 4:27 am
Beats for Cues is available in the second textzone (the colored one), if you click on the text.
You could edit the xml of the skin (by changing the order of text,text2,etc) and change the default view order for the 2 available texts per Hotcues

Definitely version 7 compatible. Was made with version 7 actually. :)

geposted Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 4:55 am
Excellent! :)

I'll have a look at it tonight. I'm using another of your skins actually, already... so yeah, great work!

geposted Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 6:25 am
In VDJ8 this skin seems to have some kind of issue. Halfway the colored waveforms everything is black - nothing updates under that line.

geposted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 4:18 am
Big fan of GROM 2 deck and now stumbled across the 4 deck. The one thing I liked the most about the 2 deck is the amount of browser space.

With the tall deck panels, even on a 1920x1080 screen, the browser is a bit squished.

Would it be possible to layer the top and bottom halves of that panel please?

As the point of this skin is to Get Rid Of Mouse, the bottom half is usually what you see on the controller anyway. Only needing to swap the panels on occasion.

GROM is a great minimalist skin, would be great to have this option.

Cheers,

Roy

geposted Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 7:41 pm
The 4 Decks skin has more or less the same features like the 2 Decks, but since its double the amount of decks and info, it makes sense to offer less Browser height.
You can post a pic here showing how you would like the skin to be. Not going to update this one, but it could give me some ideas for a v8 minimal 4 decks skin.

geposted Tue 12 Apr 16 @ 9:53 pm
Roy, why not add a separate floating browser (that you can move and resize)? It's quite easy to do.

geposted Wed 13 Apr 16 @ 9:00 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)