Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark NS6 - Page: 10

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

No, it will not work, except for 10 minutes at a time as a trial of the full Pro.

VirtualDJ Broadcaster does not support using MIDI controllers. It is for mouse and keyboard use only.

To use the NS6 with VirtualDJ, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

geposted Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 5:09 am
What is the best Virtual version to use with the Numark NS6?

geposted Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 9:22 am
Hi, i was using my ns6 and before pressing the shift bitton it was blue but then i tried an effect with shift and loop and when i let go of it , it became red so its staying on that effect, is there a way to reset the machine settings!?

geposted Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 6:43 pm
Problems!!
When i open VDJ and NS6 i very often get wrong deck order.
I must rescan 10-20 times before i get it right.
Any ideas what to do??

geposted Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 1:37 pm
Dj_john24 wrote :
I'm using my Numark NS6 with my Windows XP machine and every so often the software locks up and is unresponsive. I have to do a control, alt, delete to shut the program down and the I bring it back up and all is well, but it's locking up alot. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dj_john24 wrote :
I forgot to mention, I'm using a Dell XPS M2010 with windows xp pro. All updates have been done to the OS. I'm running Virtual 7.0.5b with Cstoll's 2.0 mapper for the NS6. I also updated the NS6 with the latest firmware thru itch 2.0 and I installed the latest drivers for the NS6 thru Numark's micro site, and no, I'm not running itch simultaneously with virtual. Serato just does not work for me. I only installed it to do a firmware update on the NS6.

I feel like the red headed stepchild. I've posted these post for a few days now and no one has responded. Am I the only one with this problem? If so, dev team help me out here.

geposted Fri 07 Oct 11 @ 12:06 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Uninstall the Drivers from within the Windows -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Apps
ReInstall the latest version of ITCH to get the drivers from the ITCH install.

Then try again ...

geposted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 1:14 am
I updated the firmware in the NS6 through Itch but in the Asio screen it still shows the old firmware version not version 1.18. Did I do something wrong?

geposted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 10:36 am
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jjloevli wrote :
Problems!!
When i open VDJ and NS6 i very often get wrong deck order.
I must rescan 10-20 times before i get it right.
Any ideas what to do??

I just got mine a week ago and used this (3-1-2-4) mapping: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13230/Numark_NS6.html

Download the instruction/manual first before you download your Mac or PC mapping

Well thought mapping.

Thanks to cstoll!

geposted Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 9:13 pm
I just updated my ns6 firmware via itch 2.0.1 on my MacBook pro on OSX snow leopard. Everything works great on itch. Next, I start up my previously working VDJ config and I can't access layers 3 and 4 via the layer buttons. The layer buttons change the color of the rotation lights, but not the actual layer. After numerous restarts and driver/mapping reinstalls and unsuccessful settings changes, I reboot my MBP to my bootcamp windows 7 ultimate partition, start up VDJ and my NS6 works properly. I can access layers and jog wheels work correctly. I figure it must be a mapping issue but I don't know how to fix it. Any help please?

geposted Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 6:56 pm
De RajjPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Now it all works perfectly except I had better effect & control for effect for virtual DJ like with my Xponent and Torq or Traktor S4 and Traktor 2.
I just wanted the video playback that badly.
Thank You!

geposted Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 3:36 am
De RajjPRO InfinityMember since 2008
derajj wrote :
Now it all works perfectly except I had better effect & control for effect for virtual DJ like with my Xponent and Torq or Traktor S4 and Traktor 2.
I just wanted the video playback that badly.
Thank You!

What I really meant to say on my earlier comment was:
Now it all works perfectly.
Except, I wish.... if only.... I had better effects & better control for effects for Virtual DJ like the ones I got with my Xponent and Torq /or with my Traktor S4 and Traktor 2 software....

I just needed the video playback that badly... & so for now it Virtual DJ.
Thank You!

geposted Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 3:27 pm
Hey is there a way to map the crossfader to fade the track when moving it just like a regular mixer does? As of now mine does nothing if there is not a track playing on the other deck. I am using cstoll map and the ns6 skin by dj_ro its a great combo.

geposted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 12:16 am
Also is there a way to send the "sampler" to either deck 3 or 4 so we can have on the fly control (volume) of them with out having to use the mouse pad?

geposted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 2:46 am
sureshot wrote :
I just updated my ns6 firmware via itch 2.0.1 on my MacBook pro on OSX snow leopard. Everything works great on itch. Next, I start up my previously working VDJ config and I can't access layers 3 and 4 via the layer buttons. The layer buttons change the color of the rotation lights, but not the actual layer. After numerous restarts and driver/mapping reinstalls and unsuccessful settings changes, I reboot my MBP to my bootcamp windows 7 ultimate partition, start up VDJ and my NS6 works properly. I can access layers and jog wheels work correctly. I figure it must be a mapping issue but I don't know how to fix it. Any help please?

Any help with this?

geposted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 10:05 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Do you use a 4Deck skin?

If no, use one.

If yes, try to set back the mapper to default.
Maybe simple you have deleted a needed action.

geposted Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 6:09 am
Anyone using the Numark NS6, what is the best way to set up the volume settings. I'm using it and it's way too loud. I have my master at 12 o'clock. In the options menu, I have auto gain set to auto. If I turn the master down, then my mic sounds too low. I also have the Denon DN-MC6000 and I don't have this problem with it.

geposted Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 12:21 pm
Simply turn down the Master in VirtualDJ ... depends on what skin you are using on where the knob is ... but on the default skins it is either in the center of the Mixer panel or in the top right corner by the Config button.

geposted Wed 26 Oct 11 @ 12:39 pm
Is there a way of adjusting sample volume on the NS6 without using the mouse? It seems you have to preset the volume prior to activating the sample.
I didnt see it in the PDF.
I also went to install the mapping and it said Install error.Any ideas?
Thanks

geposted Sun 30 Oct 11 @ 9:43 am
LINEMAN55 wrote :
I also went to install the mapping and it said Install error.Any ideas?

If you are running the latest ver 7.0.5b - then there is no reason to install the mappings. They already are part of the VirtualDJ install.

As for sampler volume control .. sorry, there isn't anything mapped for controlling the those levels.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 11 @ 3:46 pm
Thanks ,then all is well so far..

geposted Sun 30 Oct 11 @ 4:52 pm
76%