Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: PFL For Samples...........

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I love that we can route what channel the samples get played on but if you have a sample playing and your trying to cue up the next track sometimes it can be difficult because you also can hear the sample playing. If we added a PFL for the sampler that would eliminate that problem. It wouldn't have to be on every sample ( although that would be great) but just 1 for all 12 sample players. This mostly pertains to people who use MIDI controllers. This would be 1 step closer to makin our sampler even better.......

Anybody agree or disagree, feel free to comment
Huey

geposted Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 10:09 am
this would all be possible including video samples if there was a "loop 100%" script so you could loop the entire sample when playing on a deck. Your good a skinning huey if you make a skin with an extra panel that drops down like fandos's serato skin I'll happily map it, i'll post a sketch of what would need to be on there in the skin forum.

geposted Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 10:20 pm
You post the pic and I'll see what I can do.

Huey

geposted Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 11:24 pm
Huey, +1

geposted Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 2:10 am
CatapPRO InfinityMember since 2005
+ 10000

geposted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 5:36 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I love that we can route what channel the samples get played on but if you have a sample playing and your trying to cue up the next track sometimes it can be difficult because you also can hear the sample playing. If we added a PFL for the sampler that would eliminate that problem. It wouldn't have to be on every sample ( although that would be great) but just 1 for all 12 sample players. This mostly pertains to people who use MIDI controllers. This would be 1 step closer to makin our sampler even better.......

Anybody agree or disagree, feel free to comment
Huey

I completely agree with that one there beatbreaker! but until someone does come around to a better solution you could do what I do. I bought a usb dongle sound card just for samplers I route it to my main board for performing. but if you are using a other wise the easiest way is advanced set up. all your mains to one channel in your mixer your headphones in the mixers port. then samplers out of the earphone jack of your system into channel two. make sure it has a send main send headphone setting in your mixer to be able to pre listen. that was the easiest work around for me without latency. otherwise use virtual audio cable and run it to deck four link samplers to deck four or 6 whatever floats you deck. then all samplers are pfl and they are effectable as if they were on your deck.

I did this for a while but I just couldn't seem to get my latency just right. human error I am sure. but +1 for me on your idea!!

geposted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 12:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)