Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDj 8 Sneak Peak - Page: 10

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

kpone9PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Well! For the one that asked to use traktor dont worry . I'm using traktor at this stage anyway because VDJ is the latest software that does not have mapping for the sc3900.

Lol

I'm not hating VDJ in fact I want VDJ to smash all the rest.

But for me The ambition here are too low and this number 8 version I hope they will kick ass.
Thats all

Now i shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhushhhhhhhh.

geposted Tue 01 May 12 @ 2:36 pm
You tend to find controllers that are bundled with LE supported on release. The sc3900 comes with it's own engine software and not Virtual DJ.

It's not to say that controller won't be supported natively in VDJ however I don't think this has been confirmed by Atomix as yet?

Keith

geposted Tue 01 May 12 @ 2:42 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You tend to find controllers that are bundled with LE supported on release. The sc3900 comes with it's own engine software and not Virtual DJ.

It's not to say that controller won't be supported natively in VDJ however I don't think this has been confirmed by Atomix as yet?

Keith

Brother this is what im talking about.

Sc3900 came out with engine right?
Not traktor!
Not serato!

But they already been mapped to it by traktor and serato.

Why not vdj?
Now 3 months almost they out yo.

And please this time hybrid should be able to work like midi.
I mean being able to use 4 decks if i want.

Like traktor .... Lol

geposted Tue 01 May 12 @ 7:48 pm
kpone9 wrote :
But they already been mapped to it by traktor and serato.

Yeah, and they were both posted by Denon in April. One on the 2nd, one on the 24th.

It's now May (just).

So the Serato mapping has been around for a month, and the Traktor one for just over a week.

Oh yeah, Atomix is way behind, huh?

And the thing is, if you're really such a big fan of VDJ and keen to use your SC3900s with it - you could map stuff yourself.

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 4:00 am
"groovindj" wrote :
And the thing is, if you're really such a big fan of VDJ and keen to use your SC3900s with it - you could map stuff yourself.

you can't get it all work perfect so i wait .

look i got the right to say what i think man.

And I will say it.

if you are upset just don't read what i write that's all

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 4:11 am
And we've got the right to reply...

Seriously, what did you expect when you post on the VDJ forum mentioning Traktor all the time?

I don't get why someone would spend money on hardware standalone players, then want to use them as controllers anyway.

Surely the whole idea of decks like the SC3900, Pioneer's CDJ-2000 etc is that they work without a computer.

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 4:19 am
groovindj wrote :
And we've got the right to reply...

Seriously, what did you expect when you post on the VDJ forum mentioning Traktor all the time?

I don't get why someone would spend money on hardware standalone players, then want to use them as controllers anyway.

Surely the whole idea of decks like the SC3900, Pioneer's CDJ-2000 etc is that they work without a computer.

the purpose of sc3900 is to able to midi map and use it as a standalone.

I play my mp3 and i also video dj.

and to video dj i use virtual Dj mista...

lol

traktor traktor traktor traktor...lol

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 4:29 am

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 6:14 am
i hope they can upgrade or enhance the BPM engine below 70. because the reading is wrong when the BPM is low

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 1:31 pm
The problem is the software working out whether the song is 60 or 120 bpm.

I have tried various BPM scanners in different software packages and none of them are accurate. There is no way the algorithm can detect the BPM perfectly .... how does it know if the song is a ballad or a house track?

There is an option for this in VDJ config, may be worth playing about with that to see if you get better results.

Keith

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 3:00 pm
WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can't really understand the mapper problem, when you can make your own with VDJ...

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 6:37 pm
No more discussion on the 3900 in this thread please - as already stated it belongs in the other thread. Further posts on that subject in this thread may be removed.

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 7:20 pm
How do u get all the stars !!!?
I only have 3
:-(

Vdj 8 will be great im sure anyway!

Im waiting but not patiently

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 10:52 pm
kpone9 wrote :
How do u get all the stars !!!?

mostly bribes...

geposted Wed 02 May 12 @ 11:40 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Stop talking about Traktor as if were gods gift to the DJ and maybe you'll get a star or two ;0)

geposted Thu 03 May 12 @ 12:23 am
1vjdeePRO InfinityMember since 2012
the only thing i want from vdj 8 is to sort out the problems with dual video cards, i've still got 3 or 4 videos skipping each nite...NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!
before people get carried away with feature requests, rock solid proformance should be the priority !
With MIX EMERGENCY you can only use a Mac but because of that the software is rock solid,
I think a list of approved laptop spec's including operating system type should be compliled by staff or approved pro's on the forum.

geposted Thu 03 May 12 @ 7:29 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Best solution is to lock your video card down so that VDJ is only executed on the high performance one. This function is provided by your laptop vendor in either BIOS or driver (or sometimes a combination of both) form.

geposted Thu 03 May 12 @ 8:40 pm
What will this cost to upgrade from 7? Will it be free if you have the pro version already?? Looks like its going to be good.

geposted Thu 03 May 12 @ 9:07 pm
Updates are always free for VirtualDj PRO Full users.

geposted Fri 04 May 12 @ 1:00 am
52%