Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDj 8 Sneak Peak - Page: 11

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Actually, if you have virtual dj PRO, the updates are free.

geposted Fri 04 May 12 @ 4:19 am
So the updates are free then?

:-)

geposted Fri 04 May 12 @ 7:54 am
Sweet I am pretty glad I have stuck with virtual dj. I had so many issues but after much trial and error everything has worked out great!! Thanks for the help guys. I can't wait till its available and finished!!

geposted Fri 04 May 12 @ 3:34 pm
Depends....are you an experienced Pro User?

geposted Fri 04 May 12 @ 4:34 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
What has that got to do with anything...

geposted Fri 04 May 12 @ 7:32 pm
Yes I am, thank you.

geposted Sat 05 May 12 @ 4:15 am
Is there any timeframe for a release of VDJ8? I know it'll be released when it's ready but is there any timeframe at all? Like expected in the next 2months ??

geposted Sat 05 May 12 @ 11:37 am
Nope, you just answered your own question .... it'll be ready when it's ready!

Keith

geposted Sat 05 May 12 @ 11:55 am
Dj Arum wrote :
Depends....are you an experienced Pro User?

Obviously friend!! haha or I wouldn't have asked the question.

geposted Tue 08 May 12 @ 12:44 am
Definitely looks pretty sexy!

geposted Sun 20 May 12 @ 7:39 am
So if VDJ 8 will recognize your audio configuration will it also recognize my video hardware and work with my processor multiple cores?
I bought a piece of software by IMTOO that recognizes my video card and optimizes itself.
Can't wait for update and want to thank VDJ for all the hard work they have done over the years.

geposted Tue 22 May 12 @ 2:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
VDJ already makes use of multiple processors and multiple cores.

geposted Tue 22 May 12 @ 9:38 pm
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Why is the new release of VDJ so delayed?

sclavel wrote Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 12:35 pm about VDJ 8 release:

" ....it's not going to be here this sunday. We're talking more than a few weeks..."

Now, 7 months later and still nothing....

Any news? (As still under development, or only final beta testing ....)

I hope you don't wait for the next DJ Expo in august... :-)

geposted Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 11:24 am
hahahaaha nice

geposted Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 12:34 pm
I guess it's still in beta / development. I know we never hear what the time frame is but this has been quite a long period of time since there has been any update.

I have a question though. How many users are in the field of beta testers? Could it not be more beneficial to open it up a bit to more of the experienced users?

geposted Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 12:42 pm
They know what they are doing, for some reason it is taking so long. Be pacient!

geposted Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 2:35 pm
Soundman69 wrote :
My new goal is to become a VIP member :)

D: im a LE user lol ...... >.>

geposted Thu 14 Jun 12 @ 11:30 pm
EO4593Home userMember since 2011
The only thing I would like to see on VDJ 8 is the selectable individual pitch range for the decks instead of having only the global pitch range.

I hope it wouldn't be too difficult to develope it, and VDJ team will bring this selectable possibility.

Another 2 idea would be nice: The label (on the screen) should change to the "coverflow" picture when I change songs, and the spiral waveform on the skin's vinyl would be also great. DJ's could see the music just if they could get an 'eagle eye' when using regular vinyls, but the whole thing is coloured with VDJ!!

Can't wait to test the VDJ 8 and my SCS.1 system.... if all features works and I can re-name the cue points to get the names on the LCD strips of my controller, I will be a happy customer and finally I will invest in a pro version.

Go 4 it VDJ!!!

geposted Fri 15 Jun 12 @ 7:58 am
EO4593 wrote :
The only thing I would like to see on VDJ 8 is the selectable individual pitch range for the decks instead of having only the global pitch range

Can't really think why anyone would want that but each to their own I suppose .....

EO4593 wrote :
if all features works and I can re-name the cue points to get the names on the LCD strips of my controller, I will be a happy customer and finally I will invest in a pro version

Again something I can't imagine anyone else would want either. It can be done though, It does this on the DN-HC4500 already .....

It's almost as though you're looking for excuses not to get the Pro version?

Keith

geposted Fri 15 Jun 12 @ 8:51 am
you can already send cue names/times to lcd's that support receiving text, I'll show you how once your registered ;-)

geposted Fri 15 Jun 12 @ 9:33 am
57%