Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone use the Bose L1 Line array speakers for mobile gigs?? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

There's a trendy bar we go to when we visit Newcastle. They have JBL subs and really old 802's and the sound is out of this world. It's a small room with a low ceiling but the thump of the bass and crispness of treble is outstanding!

Keith

Selected as best answer geposted Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 1:35 pm
I have to agree with djmagicmoments. I’ll never go back to using box speakers on tripods ever again. Nothing I’ve heard even come close to the clarity of an L1 system for DJ use. I also get compliments on the set up and sound of the L1. My first system was an L1 model 1 with 2 B1’s. If gain staged properly it’s a system that can easily handle 500 people. I have only had one wedding that was at 450 and I had no issues. Never get any complaints about being too loud or bassy either. I have since upgraded to a model 2 with a B2 and keep 2 compacts for the ready of backup, ceremony or cocktail hour. I also found out that using any type of DJ mixer or band mixer just doesn’t cut it for this system. I was skeptical when I tried out the T1 mixer, however when I set it up and used it for the first event it was like a blanket had been lifted off of it. At 52 my set up time and breakdown time is 10 minutes or less. I’ve been a DJ full time doing mostly weddings since 93. I was in clubs starting in 89 before that. But I had used Behringer, Mackie, Yamaha, EV and was really never ecstatic about the sound. This is just perfect for me and my clients. Brides love them because their not obtrusive and an eyesore. I had all my sub DJs switch to them in 2008 and not one balked about it and will also agree with my statements as well as other DJs who have switched to Bose.

geposted Mon 14 May 18 @ 3:20 pm
Thank you for an excellent review, to an old thread. I think the OP has all the info that he or she needs. Of course Bose has introduced a few systems since then, and those questions can be asked in a new thread.

Locked by AMAHM

geposted Mon 14 May 18 @ 7:00 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)