Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Hercules RMX2 Skin - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hercules RMX2 Skin.

Coming soon ...

geposted Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 12:26 am
Oh Boy!... Wait till I get my mittens on this... ;-)

geposted Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 12:21 am
Nice. I hope this will come in 1600x900..

geposted Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 11:07 am

Yes, definitely 1600x900 will be included as its my native resolution.

geposted Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 9:41 pm
Nice... Pretty job Bob...

geposted Fri 03 Aug 12 @ 12:40 pm
Nice. I hope this will come in 1366x768..

geposted Fri 03 Aug 12 @ 5:35 pm
adrianbcd3000 wrote :
Nice. I hope this will come in 1366x768..

mee too!! :), regards

geposted Sat 04 Aug 12 @ 10:35 am
djdad wrote :
Hercules RMX2 Skin.

Coming soon ...

Hi I dont mean to rush you but how soon will this skin be coming out? Its really looking beautiful..

geposted Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 2:07 am
RMX2 has to come out first :)

Most likely it will be released with 7.1

geposted Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 5:12 am
Nice and clean Bob...

geposted Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 4:16 pm
Video Support added..

geposted Sun 02 Sep 12 @ 1:20 pm
Hercules RMX2

Download Link : http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15160/Hercules_RMX2.html

Resolution 1600x900 (for now)

Some Notes.
a. Skin is designed to work with the default mapper, however i had to make a few changes on order the skin to display everything the controller has been assigned.
Mapper is available here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15159/Hercules_RMX2_by_Djdad.html
However, until the RMX2 is natively supported you will need to prior install the default mapper as it included the Definition File.

b. Both RMX2 and skin display Effect Panels for PADS on launch. However in case you need to synchronize them, use the MODE button on the skin.

Enjoy 1

geposted Sun 02 Sep 12 @ 9:46 pm
To all wondering if it'll fit your screen's particular resolution, I do remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTMiYS5F3yU - there's a YouTube video from a very recent DJ trade show with Virtual DJ 8 where the skin is scaled and it morphs with the size of the window. Will this be a feature open to all skin makers?

It looks like it works quite like if you design a website, and you specify elements of the page to be anchored or to display as a width of the page being size-altered, the contents or background can move around in a dynamic fashion ... http://ringvemedia.com/ - shrink your browser window and drag the size around. See how the background image moves with your resizing? Like that.

geposted Fri 07 Sep 12 @ 2:16 pm
you're great

geposted Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 12:43 am
well..I would'nt say great...but ...Hella kool!....:P

geposted Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 7:08 pm
mmdjsauPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have purchased an RMX2 and I must say I am impresed when compared to the old faithfull RMX of which I have 7. One question (well 2 actually); 1) Are you planning to release a lower resolution version? I need 1280x800 or is there a resizer that will work on this skin? 2) How do you go about reassiging the effects buttons. I love flanger, beat grid and flipping double but would like to add brake.

geposted Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 5:12 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004

geposted Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 10:35 am
True ;)

Well, the reason of the delay, is because i am trying to find a solution in case someone needs to assign different effects that n the default mapper has. Right now what you see in the pads, are graphics, and not some text that can be easily changed within the xml.
Will hear from me soon.

geposted Thu 08 Nov 12 @ 10:43 am
Great work until date! I just purchased the RMX2 and am using your map, I am new at this so if I understand correctly, a "mapper" hasn't been created yet to be able to toggle through modes with the "mode" button? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just want to make sure I have the latest skin/map version. I downloaded it all yesterday. Thanks

geposted Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 8:30 pm
It should.
Do you run the latest 7.3 ?
Make sure the mapper (xml file) is saved in MyDocuments/VirtualDJ/Mappers folder

geposted Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 11:39 pm
17%