Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] DDJ SX by DennYo - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

My new skin is upload and wait for release.

Pioneer DDJ-SX Skin.

- 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 (smaller resolutions don't coming - not enough space for all elements)
- 4 deck audio/video skin
- Works with the nativ mapper of the DDJ-SX
- Pad's are clone from djdad's ddj-sx skin (Thanks for the great script's)

Best regards DennYo

geposted Sun 13 Oct 13 @ 6:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Mon 14 Oct 13 @ 4:47 am
thanks djdad.

geposted Mon 14 Oct 13 @ 4:55 am
That's a very useable and nice Skin, but is it perhaps possible to offer a swap (4 Decks / 2 Decks) or a only 2 Deck Skin? That will be more suitable for me!

With regards

Mitch

P.S. Always Happy Djing!

geposted Wed 30 Oct 13 @ 2:57 am
Very nice!...

geposted Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 2:45 am

I work's on a 2Deck or 4Deck swap Version.

geposted Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 6:27 am
4-Deck Swap would be very fine. I've just ordered the DDJ-SR and the 4-Deck-Swap Skin would fit ;-)

Thank you for your work

and always happy Djing ;-)

Magic Mitch
The Partygentleman

geposted Sun 10 Nov 13 @ 3:57 pm
tbunessPRO (legacy)Member since 2012
I downloaded the skin, click to instal it and I receive an error "virtual dj not found". What do I need to do to install the skins?

geposted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 8:36 pm
Which version of VirtualDj you use?
Skins are not available for LE Users.

geposted Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 11:15 pm

geposted Fri 15 Nov 13 @ 4:36 am
Hi

The skin is great.
Would it be possible to use the left and right arrows to select another lot of cues, effects and samples etc for the pads like it does on the loops and rolls etc?
This would allow you to have more cues than just 8 and more effects than just 8 as well on the pads.
If not could you maybe help me program the additional code to make it work please or is it v complicated.
Thanks for the skin.

geposted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 7:23 pm
Hi

I use your skin and was wondering if you are going to make one for vdj 8 as that would be great?

geposted Sat 17 May 14 @ 6:40 am
Most skins will get an update and I'm sure djdad has plans for this one too.

It takes time to iodate skins so please bare with us and it will get done when time permits.

geposted Sat 17 May 14 @ 7:25 am
Thanks for letting me know and hope this skin does get updated, appreciate you are all very busy.

geposted Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 2:49 pm
I think i don't update this one an near time. I haven't any time in the moment for update. I Think in the winter month i can update the skin.

geposted Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 1:42 am
Thanks for letting me know and all the best.
Ps Great skin you created.

geposted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 9:36 am
Hi

I presume this skin will never be updated to 8 now then. Such a shame. Is it a lot of work, or could i do it myself?

geposted Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 9:56 am
Skins designed for VDJ 7 should already work just fine in VDJ 8.

What exactly needs updating on this skin?

geposted Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 6:06 am
The 8 pads section does not work. I am not sure why not or how easy a fix it is?

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 4:28 am
I've downloaded it and had a quick look.

Seems to me that the problem is caused by the order in which panels are listed in the skin. VDJ 8 is fussier about that than 7 was.

The flashing 'songpos remain' border around each deck seems to be taking priority over some of the buttons/panels within the deck.

You can see this because when you hover over certain buttons/knobs, you see the songpos remain script instead of the correct action for that control.

It should be just a case of rearranging the order of the code.......

geposted Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 6:03 am
74%