Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: How Do I Add And Or Change (Customicons) ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

the reason i ask is because with some skins its hard to tell or see the songs already played like i wanna use these Customicons in another skin. because this skin use's an Red Square & A Red Slash for songs already played. which makes this quick & easy to see

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 4:25 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I totally agree that played songs are not clearly identified by default, the small red line is not a readable and usable mark.

BUT I think it does not concern a particular skin so you should post this in "wishes and new features".

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 4:47 am
I think it would be useful to have played tracks change colour.

If we could script colour changes, so they happen under certain circumstances, it would solve things like this.

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 6:12 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
But, to my knowledge we can't change the title's color, so the icon stills the only one indicator.

Should really be more contrasted against not played songs icons.

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 6:44 am
groovindj wrote :
I think it would be useful to have played tracks change colour.

If we could script colour changes, so they happen under certain circumstances, it would solve things like this.

yeah i feel you. ive been asking this since VDJ 7 and Atomix seems to dont care. 1st i was sick of that dumb lil red dot for already played songs & now after all these years the have a dumb red line through songs played already. grrrrr who cares if Serato shows songs in green. it will & would make alot of us VDJ DJ's happy. come on Atomix Get with it please

geposted Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 12:12 pm
1st of all i would like to give a million thanx to User Jmf28 :-) ive ask countless tymes here on the website asking for help on how to change the default icons to show something better,than an dumb LiL red line through the songs already played. & not one user/Dj gave me any info nor any help or suggestions except (Jmf28). he took the tyme to tell me i was using the wrong program (Microsoft Paint) to edit the PNG files & said to use (Photo Filter 7) And it's free at that. now im busy changing skins ive downloaded to my liking. thats just one example but now i know how to change or get rid of that plain grey music symbol with an red line through it for songs already played.

geposted Fri 11 Jul 14 @ 2:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)