Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Controller by DennYo - Page: 5
The browser code will have the statement <browser> at the beginning.

N.B. there may be more than one instance. If for example the browser needs to be different sizes due to other elements being shown or not.

As per the wiki example, colours are defined by adding the <colors></colors> statement. Within that statement, various others can be added to define the colors for sub sections of the browser. As shown in the examples, a black background (for a chosen section) can be added by using background="black" or background="#000000".

You just need to add the code for the parts you want to change. The rest will remain at default unless you add it too.

So, if the browser code is currently:

<browser>
<pos x="13" y="547" width="1898" height="525" />
</browser>

.....then you can make the main browser background black by changing it to:

<browser>
<pos x="13" y="547" width="1898" height="525" />
<colors background="black">
</colors>

</browser>

geposted Sat 02 Apr 16 @ 9:43 pm
thanx groovindj for taking the tyme to try and help me out :-) ima roll up my sleeves & give it a go......

geposted Sat 02 Apr 16 @ 11:46 pm
:-( ughhh i followed your directions to the "T" and it didn't work. the skin i'm using is this one by DennYo the skin i use is 2 Deck - Bottomwave - extra big so after i opened the xml the <browser> is on Line #8190 and it looks like this

<browser>
<pos x="+0" y="+0"/>
<size width="1366" height="450-51"/>
</browser>

so then i did what you said and now it looks like this

<browser>
<pos x="+0" y="+0"/>
<size width="1366" height="450-51"/>
<colors background="black">
</colors>
</browser>

i saved it & copied it back to the folder opened up the skin and it still looks like this. the whole top area is perfect how i like just need the bottom part all back

geposted Sun 03 Apr 16 @ 12:08 am
there is all these other XML's in the folder but i never use any of them.except for the 2deck bottomwave extra big do i have to make changes to all of them ?

geposted Sun 03 Apr 16 @ 12:10 am
djtyme209 wrote :
the <browser> is on Line #8190

Remember I said "N.B. there may be more than one instance"?

I just checked the XML (the one you prefer) myself and there are LOTS of <browser> lines (eighteen!). You need to make sure you modify all of them.

geposted Sun 03 Apr 16 @ 8:59 am

finally after all weekend of trying,frustration,trial & error. i got my favorite skin to my liking.
what i did was = make the whole skin background black. so things would stand out better than that default Grey.
made the lines on the Jog wheels match the color of the of the outside rings of the jog wheels
in the lower browsing area i took away the Stripes.to me the songs stand out & look better on a black background
i also changed the scroll bar color to something better than that default gray to green
then finally the songs already played. i made the red square around the music note symbol real bright red to stand out. im not no skin expert. but it feels good to fix & edit something to your own liking :-)

geposted Mon 04 Apr 16 @ 4:38 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
djtyme209 wrote :

finally after all weekend of trying,frustration,trial & error. i got my favorite skin to my liking.
what i did was = make the whole skin background black. so things would stand out better than that default Grey.
made the lines on the Jog wheels match the color of the of the outside rings of the jog wheels
in the lower browsing area i took away the Stripes.to me the songs stand out & look better on a black background
i also changed the scroll bar color to something better than that default gray to green
then finally the songs already played. i made the red square around the music note symbol real bright red to stand out. im not no skin expert. but it feels good to fix & edit something to your own liking :-)

Good job ,can I have on pm you xml o how to do this ,is great skin the way you set up!!!!

geposted Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 6:10 am
would like a copy as well

geposted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 7:53 pm
labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hello. Is there an update for the new 8.2 version or something to do. I installed in the beta version and had some trouble with beat grid, videos and sync songs. After a while of being exactly sync at the same bpm, they would un-sync.
thanks

geposted Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 4:41 am
Hello, I found a minor bug. On 2 Deck Big and 3 Deck Bottom wave selected, When I press the Wave button, Then toggle through the Center options, then back to Video, Deck one losses its info panel.. I like this skin all the same, thank you DennYo

geposted Sat 08 Apr 17 @ 8:49 am

so i did some editing to my favorite skin...i moved the clock from the far left.. to the center (see pictures) but i cant for the life of me figure out how to turn off & or disable the beatgrid thingy behind the clock now... any help please thanx :-)

geposted Tue 06 Jun 17 @ 11:24 pm
Once you add a hot cue, you can't scrub on the track in the deck. Delete the hot cue and you can scrub again. Is this a flaw in the skin?

geposted Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 3:08 am
Please update to vdj 8.4 2020

geposted Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 10:00 pm