Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [NEWS] Reloop Mixtour Support - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Babis,
One thing I have noticed is that the controller doesn't work properly at first use.
When I start the laptop the mixtour switches on as it's USB powered. When I start VDJ the sound comes out loud and none of the buttons work. Once the controller is switched off and back on it works properly.
It's as though VDJ is not refreshing it before use?

Keith

geposted Tue 23 Feb 16 @ 2:54 pm
Sorry, duplicate post!

geposted Tue 23 Feb 16 @ 2:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Before uploading any alternative mapping to the Addons page, feedback would be appreciated.
The biggest problem with replacing the Combo Filter/Fx with something that will separately control Filter and Effect, is the lack of knobs/buttons, since you only have one of them.
The "best" and simplest solution i came up with is the following :
FILTER (knob) --> effect_active ? effect_slider 1 : filter
FILTER/FX (button) -->effect_active
SHIFT_FILTER-->effect_slider 2
SHIFT-->FILTER/FX-->effect_select +1

LED_SHIFT_FILTER_FX --->effect_active

So the FILTER/FX button triggers the selected Effect and when active, the knob controls the 1st Parameter. When inactive, the knob offers Filter control.
SHIFT+FILTER/FX selects the next Effect and SHIFT+FILTER knob controls the 2nd FX parameter.

Also keep in mind that since the FILTER is a knob(dial) and not an endless encoder, once you adjust the Parameter of an effect and go back to Filter mode (by disabling the Effect), the knob reads the position and a Filter may be applied that time.

Feel free to post any ideas.

geposted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 2:19 pm
Keith, i dont get this issue here. Maybe check if the Mixtour gets automatically selected by Windows as default playback sound-card ?

geposted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 2:23 pm
Hi Babis,

That was it. I changed it to the inbuilt Realtek card and it seems to have corrected the issue.

Thank you.

geposted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 4:04 pm
djdad wrote :
Before uploading any alternative mapping to the Addons page, feedback would be appreciated.
The biggest problem with replacing the Combo Filter/Fx with something that will separately control Filter and Effect, is the lack of knobs/buttons, since you only have one of them.
The "best" and simplest solution i came up with is the following :
FILTER (knob) --> effect_active ? effect_slider 1 : filter
FILTER/FX (button) -->effect_active
SHIFT_FILTER-->effect_slider 2
SHIFT-->FILTER/FX-->effect_select +1

LED_SHIFT_FILTER_FX --->effect_active

So the FILTER/FX button triggers the selected Effect and when active, the knob controls the 1st Parameter. When inactive, the knob offers Filter control.
SHIFT+FILTER/FX selects the next Effect and SHIFT+FILTER knob controls the 2nd FX parameter.

Also keep in mind that since the FILTER is a knob(dial) and not an endless encoder, once you adjust the Parameter of an effect and go back to Filter mode (by disabling the Effect), the knob reads the position and a Filter may be applied that time.

Feel free to post any ideas.

It sounds good to me!

geposted Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 11:34 pm
djdad wrote :
The mapper was based on how the unit was mapped in the bundled software and in cooperation with Reloop.
In fact, there was an alternative mapping file without the Combo Filter FX, but we preferred the original idea. Will upload an alternative mapping file in the Addons next week offering just FX control in the FX mode and will post the link here.

Hi djdad, any update regarding the new mapper?

geposted Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 8:44 pm
Hi all,
I recently purchased a Reloop Mixtour and I am pretty happy with it but for sandbox! It seems that I am unable to open sandbox manually or via a new mapping. I am on VDJ8 and have a Mac Book pro...is it a set-up issue ...should I use somehow the Mac's sound card?
Many thanks in advance,
Jeff

geposted Thu 05 May 16 @ 2:28 pm
Sanbox requires a few things to work..
- Master & Headphones audio configuration (wont work with External mixer setup)
- A "clear" deck output, meaning that at least one of the volume faders need to be above 20-25%
- No Sample or Effect triggered.
- No video (works with audio files only)

geposted Thu 05 May 16 @ 7:24 pm
Thanks DjDad,
Too bad it doesn't work with an external mixer as it is a great tool.
Cheers,
Jeff

geposted Tue 17 May 16 @ 7:22 am
Hello everyone, i have a doubt. What about the pitch control and pitchbend control?. No information about this function in the controller. Someone knows about this?

Thanks!

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 1:47 am
Since this is a midi controller you can assign any key to perform pitch control etc.

geposted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 12:58 pm
pr0030PRO InfinityMember since 2008
cristianpina.sonidista wrote :
Hello everyone, i have a doubt. What about the pitch control and pitchbend control?. No information about this function in the controller. Someone knows about this?

Thanks!

How did you solve the problem? I'm very interested in your solution.

Paul

geposted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 12:46 pm
It is not built in but you could map the commands to buttons yourself.

geposted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 12:54 pm
pr0030 wrote :
cristianpina.sonidista wrote :

Thanks!

How did you solve the problem? I'm very interested in your solution.

Paul

Hi Paul, i do not solve this problem because yet i not buy this controller. But i think the solution is use of app virtualdj remote in your iphone or ipad, in this way you can access these functions directly touching in the app. in this way it does not change anything in the mapping of the controller.

regards

geposted Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 6:10 pm
eyalbjControlleristMember since 2017
hi
i didn't see mapping for virtual only for traktor so where is the link ?

geposted Tue 28 Nov 17 @ 7:49 am
It's built in to VirtualDJ, no external plug-in required. You can test for 10 minutes with the free home version downloadable from this site.

geposted Tue 28 Nov 17 @ 7:55 am
Where is Pitch Bend?
I need a Pitch Bend...

geposted Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 2:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)