Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dennon DJ MCX8000 x Virtual DJ - Page: 9

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Sad thing is...i use the screens a lot. I've been forced to use serato....learn it...and now that they've added Karaoke files in the video....I'm cancelling VDJ next week and moving on. Plus I've been sucked in with Flip and a few other things that I purchased. It's game over for VDJ. :-(

geposted Fri 05 Aug 16 @ 8:43 pm
Lukeb1979 wrote :
Sad thing is...i use the screens a lot. I've been forced to use serato....learn it...and now that they've added Karaoke files in the video....I'm cancelling VDJ next week and moving on. Plus I've been sucked in with Flip and a few other things that I purchased. It's game over for VDJ. :-(

That's too bad. I have tried it with Serato and VDJ is far superior. Just can't use the screens yet. Serato won't play my older mpeg video files either and the database is a nightmare. Best of luck to you.

DJ James

geposted Fri 05 Aug 16 @ 11:33 pm
stanley.djay wrote :
http://www.denondj.com/images/uploads/Denon_DJ_MCX8000_MIDI_Command_List_v1.0.pdf mcx 8000 midi mapping

hola, como puedo descargar el mapper para la dennon mcx 8000

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 1:44 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

geposted Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 2:15 am
djcachoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no longer available addon?

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 9:06 am
natively supported in latest early access build so no need for a add on

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 9:12 am
So if is supported with the latest version, does that mean the screen also work?

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 6:41 pm
Yes ;o)

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 6:50 pm
Great!!!

I have been using the add on, do I have to do anything or will VDJ automatically use the new one?

Thank you

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 6:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You need to ...
1. Have the EarlyAccessUpdates setting enabled so that you get the latest 3410 build (thats the most important part to have the screens working)
2. Make sure you are using the factory default mapping files for all 3 MCX8000 units you will see in the Controllers tab of VirtualDJ Settings
3. Optionally, delete any MCX8000 from the Devices folder.

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 7:14 pm
I do have the early access, I just had not updated lately, I like to red here before updating.
I assumed I needed to delete the previous controller..
I did some minor mapping in order to select effects.
I am assuming I will loose the mapping I did when I delete the controller right?
Thank you

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 7:22 pm

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 8:03 pm
fkroselj wrote :
...I did some minor mapping in order to select effects.
I am assuming I will loose the mapping I did when I delete the controller right?
Thank you

If you delete the files from the /Devices folder, it will not delete any custom mapping (withitn the Mappers folder). So your custom mapping will still be there. The main unit has not be changed much, so your custom mapping could be used i guess, but if its about effects, the changes you did may not reflect on the screens

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 8:10 pm
i have an monthly renewable licence , how can i get the vdj 8.2 build 3409 early access update ^please to get my denon mcx fully work? i don't find the option for update to build 3409

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 9:39 pm
type 'early' into options>search, tick yes, restart.

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 9:49 pm
Hello were i download VDJ 8.2 bulit 3410 please
Thx

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 9:58 pm
3409 follow the instructions in my last post [above your post]

geposted Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 10:11 pm
Enable the setting ....

then restart VirtualDJ and wait for the update to be downloaded. Once done, you will be prompt to update to the new build. Click Yes.

geposted Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 1:27 am
Anyone else having the problem on the MCX screens with the waveform and time jumping to the start for a moment then going to where it's supposed to when touching the platter? Very happy to see the screens finally working with Virtual DJ.

geposted Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 2:31 am
I figured it out. Operator error. Didn't realize I still had Serato open. Works perfect with Serato closed. LOL

geposted Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 2:38 am
88%