Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: skin bug/problem with panel height (need for a

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

when i create a panel with height="50" and try to put a <scratchwave> with height ="100" into the panel, the whole scratch height will be shown. Not only the (upper) 50px inside panelheight.
Any way to "half" a scratchwave WITHOUT putting a new layer OVER the lower half of the Scratchwave?

I need to put my upper sidelist (2nd browser) behind the scratchwave to hide some aeras (eg. table header) of the browser

with a full hight scratchwave, there is no problem with the layers

geposted Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 2:06 pm
djsadimPRO InfinityMember since 2006
djnice :o) wrote :
when i create a panel with height="50" and try to put a <scratchwave> with height ="100" into the panel, the whole scratch height will be shown. Not only the (upper) 50px inside panelheight.
Any way to "half" a scratchwave WITHOUT putting a new layer OVER the lower half of the Scratchwave?

I need to put my upper sidelist (2nd browser) behind the scratchwave to hide some aeras (eg. table header) of the browser

with a full hight scratchwave, there is no problem with the layers

place the code of browser after the code of scratchwave

note: to skin Syriac read from vdj

geposted Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 2:52 pm
djsadim wrote :

place the code of browser after the code of scratchwave

thats my usual way. Does not work in my special case with a 2nd browser and a half height scratchwave! The Browser MUST BE behind the waves to hide not used parts!
I need a solution with a bordered panel or something like this. I want to show only a part of <scratchwave>inside a panel or visual

djsadim wrote :

note: to skin Syriac read from vdj

hä?

geposted Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 3:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
... to hide some aeras (eg. table header) of the browse

Sorry, but why would you want to do that ???

Scratchwave or any other other elements will still show up their graphics even if those are out of the area of a panel. In fact the x,y coordinates of a panel are not needed anymore.
Whatever element you place after the scratchwave in order to hide the half part, it will still be visible. Since there is no way to hide the headers of the Browser, i cant find a way to achieve what you are after.

geposted Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 11:55 pm
djdad wrote :

one way to show my permanent waitlist is a 2nd Browser and use there the (old) horizontal SideList. This is the only way to hold and show a sidelist in the upper browser and the automix in the lower browser (at same time)......
To get the max size of the upper browser, i put some parts behind the waves and get 3 or 4 more rows instead of wasted place.....

May be you could build an additional parameter inside the <scratchwave> to get half waves?

geposted Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 7:45 am
djdad wrote :

Scratchwave or any other other elements will still show up their graphics even if those are out of the area of a panel. In fact the x,y coordinates of a panel are not needed anymore.
Whatever element you place after the scratchwave in order to hide the half part, it will still be visible. Since there is no way to hide the headers of the Browser, i cant find a way to achieve what you are after.

geposted Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 8:03 am

May be you could build an additional parameter inside the <scratchwave> to get half waves?

1+++ for that from me.

+ upside / downside would be fine ;o)

geposted Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 10:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)