Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How does content unlimited work nowdays? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

A Man and His Music

PRO Infinity

Senior Moderator
Member since 2005

If you are paying for content unlimited audio, your search will bring up the song you requested, if it is available. It will have a red icon in front of it, and is legal.

If the paidservice does not have the song, and you have netsearch selected, it will list the songs it has. These songs come from many sources around the web, and are a bonus to us, but we do not pay for them. The version and quality is not known, so use at your own risk. These songs have a purple icon in front of them. As for their legality, I am not worried about that. Who knows the source of the track you are playing?

There are no music police in the places that I play, and I do not depend on either of these services as my primary source of music. Even if they were there, they would have to be armed.

THAT IS FUNNY....... you wrote that MONDAY 22 AUG 2016 4:30 PM

WITH WHICH MORAL YOU REPLICATE THE COMMENTS THAT OTHERS MAKE IN THIS FORUM AND MUCH MORE EVEN TO BLOCK SOME TOPIC ???

geposted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 9:44 pm
rolandodoba wrote :

THAT IS FUNNY....... you wrote that MONDAY 22 AUG 2016 4:30 PM

WITH WHICH MORAL YOU REPLICATE THE COMMENTS THAT OTHERS MAKE IN THIS FORUM AND MUCH MORE EVEN TO BLOCK SOME TOPIC ???

I don't quite understand what you are saying, maybe English is not your native language. Please try again, thank you.

geposted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 6:37 am
I don't quite understand what you are saying, maybe English is not your native language. Please try again, thank you.

Man you are always involved in everything , if someone thinks and you do not like you CLOSE THE TOPIC , I said (in another topic) that WE PAID for something that did not work and you said that WE have to PAID for music when you wrote this time ago.

There are no music police in the places that I play , BLA BLA , BLA.

AND YES INGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE. BUT ...I PAY IN AMERICAN DOLLARS

I read many topic and you always bring excuse for everything .Let ATOMIX decide or at least answer us.

geposted Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 10:43 pm
BTW ........All person like me who pay for service only hope that they treat US with respect and provide with a better service.
In the last weeks ATOMIX reflected that they are interested in keeping US with their service , WE are grateful for what they have done and is for what WE continue to PAY

geposted Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 10:56 pm
Hello, I am considering both ContentUnlimited as well as the service for Videos. Could someone tell me how diverse the genre's are and also how far back they go?

I primarily play house, pop dance, deep house and disco, from as far back as the 60's all the way to present day.

Thanks!

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 4:57 pm
You already posted the same question here earlier. Please do not double post. It's not necessary.

I answered your other post BTW.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 5:45 pm
I am sorry about the double post, I wasn't sure what was the best category. I have an additional question, can you also test the video services by simply searching and do you have any idea how expansive that library is? Thanks.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 6:47 pm
Why don't you try it? In the time it took you to post here, you could've answered your own question.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 7:23 pm
I have not asked that many questions here since I began using this product. Most of the people that have answered my questions on these forums had been very helpful. It would be helpful if you could try not to be so flippant. Bigger companies have been ruined by attitude and this one is no exception.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 7:44 pm
The contentunlimited video service comes from VJ Pro. They have a very good catalog, and even a remix section. They will have most of the new stuff, and a lot of the old stuff also.

geposted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 4:13 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)