Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video freeze with 3311 and DXVA on

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
As per title I wasn't able to play videos with 3311 and DXVA on.

They played a couple of seconds, than froze a couple of seconds, played..., froze...

After turning it off everything was fine.

I'm using a NVidia GT740M btw.

Anyone else with the same issue?

geposted Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 9:06 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Not the same as you Pachn, but it is video related, for no apparent reason my centre video monitor went half brightness about two hours into the show, I was using build 3311, I have just started using v8 two weeks ago after all this time and unlike v7 I didn't know where the reset button is for the video output on v8 even if it has one, I know it didn't use to but maybes it's been updated.

Anyways wasn't going to take a chance as the screens were working fine. Def' need a reset button if there isn't one already there yet.

geposted Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 7:36 pm
Whats worrying here is no one from the team have even bothered to make a comment on either of the problems.

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 8:38 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There have been no recent changes to DXVA, and I have not had any problems with it myself.

Clicking the master video preview will disable the video output, clicking it again will re-enable it. Only the master output was half brightness, or the deck previews as well?

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 9:10 am
Thanks for the tip Adion, that will definitely come in handy.

Just the master output was effected, yet venue screens were working perfectly.

It was only the second time at this venue that I had run v8, the previous week I had run videos and karaoke throughout the night and it ran perfect without a hitch.

I know it wasn't a show stopper by any means, but it was a little disconcerting, I'd feel a lot more confident if I could find the cause, whether it's my hardware or software that could be the problem.

Thanks.

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 9:58 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Oh, it was only the preview window?
Perhaps related to the skin you used then?

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 10:37 am
Possible, but it ran ok last week, any thoughts on what may have caused it to fail this past weekend.

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 11:37 am
@ Adion, apparently it doesn't appear to be skin related as I've come across other posts with the same problem, I use a custom skin that no one else have, so I guess we can rule the skin out.

geposted Sat 23 Jul 16 @ 8:59 am
Four hour show last night and everything ran perfect.

geposted Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 11:03 am
gabycorreaPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2010
BUILD 3324

Friday night 6 hours of video without problems.
I decided to stay in this contruccion for my very stable.
tellymedia plugin loops running with no problems.
the new construction include them in my desktop pc.
best regards

geposted Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 5:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)