Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Deezer with Virtual DJ 8 - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Do you see Deezer listed in the VDJ browser (folder view)?

If it's there, you should be able to use it.

geposted Tue 16 Oct 18 @ 5:26 pm
Whats about the leagal Side? Am i allowed to use Songs from deezer at a Wedding or a Sportsevent? I work as a pro DJ and until now i had to buy all Music that i play.

geposted Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 8:59 am
Dj_Big_Al_1 wrote :
Whats about the leagal Side? Am i allowed to use Songs from deezer at a Wedding or a Sportsevent? I work as a pro DJ and until now i had to buy all Music that i play.

That's actually between you and Deezer, since VDJ is just another Deezer player in this setup
Unfortunately Deezers license rules say that you can't

geposted Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 9:10 am
royvanmeel wrote :
I have used the Deezer plugin in VDJ8 a few times now and I love it !!

When they ask a request I don't have, I connect my laptop wifi with my Smartphone as a hotspot and search in the Deezer folder for the song.
One time I did not get a hit, but the other times I could pre-listen very quickly and play very quickly.

I really like this functionality !!

This caught my eye. We have no internet for our laptop, but unlimited data on a smart phone. How do I connect my smart phone to run deezer thru VDJ? Right now I run Spotify thru DJayPro on my iPhone for requests, but only able to fade in and out, no actual beat matching when going with requests.

geposted Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 12:37 am
Open option is to setup your phone to be a wifi hotspot, and then connect your laptop to the wifi

geposted Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 5:42 am
Hi everybody who reads this.

I am new here, but not new with Virtual DJ. I need actually some more info about the connection with Deezer and how to use it. I've red a good post from royvanmeel, I would like to get a hold on him, if that would be possible?

I need some answers to the following questions:
Can I download songs from Deezer and play them without an internet connection? If not, how much data will it consume to have a working internet connection throughout one evening of playing music?

Is it possible to listen, position and fade over two songs? As you can with 2 mp3 files?

I want to purchase a Virtual DJ Pro license and a account on Deezer. Would that be enough?

Thanks for the answers

Kind regards!

If downloading and using offline is possible, is the Deezer offline file extension MP3?

geposted Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 7:03 pm
Can I download songs from Deezer and play them without an internet connection?

No. They have to be streamed when you are about to play them

If not, how much data will it consume to have a working internet connection throughout one evening of playing music?

Probably base it on 8mb per song and work it from there

Is it possible to listen, position and fade over two songs? As you can with 2 mp3 files?

Yes. Exactly the same as using a normal track in VDJ

I want to purchase a Virtual DJ Pro license and a account on Deezer. Would that be enough?

Yes, but be aware that Deezer is licenced for non-commercial use only, not at paying gigs or performances

geposted Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 7:10 pm
I think we need a Sticky Deezer FAQ on the Forum as we seem to get the same questions daily.

geposted Wed 23 Jan 19 @ 11:12 am
DomxxHome userMember since 2014
I keep reading how you cannot use Deezer on virtual dj for paid dj gigs but how in the world will Deezer know if you getting paid for an event and if you actually using this feature on a paid event ? Is stupid..

geposted Tue 07 May 19 @ 5:52 am
Deezer may not know but the good Lord will. Expect to be struck by lightning within 24 hours of using it at a gig.

geposted Tue 07 May 19 @ 6:14 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)