Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Post fader effects

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I noticed a few older posts from 2013/14/15 discussing post fader effects, just wondering if anyone has managed to get these working or if there's a work around?

geposted Fri 26 May 17 @ 12:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
PFFX have been part of vdj for 6 months or so, there's an option fxprocessing that can be set to pre or post.

geposted Fri 26 May 17 @ 1:07 pm
locodog wrote :
PFFX have been part of vdj for 6 months or so, there's an option fxprocessing that can be set to pre or post.

which effects actually use the postfader processing

geposted Sat 27 May 17 @ 1:05 am
All

geposted Sat 27 May 17 @ 6:03 am
so why is it only the stock echo reacts in post-fader?

geposted Sat 27 May 17 @ 11:12 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Only dsp fx will actually sound different.
(dsp fx are applied on the samples as they are generated, while buffer effects apply on the song buffer prior to mixing)

This means that at least it will work on all vst effects, echo and reverb.

I'm not sure if there's many buffer effects for which post fader would make a difference.
Which effects did you try that you expected something different from?

geposted Sun 28 May 17 @ 4:38 am
But on echo effect that works post fader is the stock echo, echodoppler doest work in post fader. when i say this i mean you cant punch an echo.

geposted Sun 28 May 17 @ 10:06 am
I can t get post fader effects to work on ddj rr . On SX is working but on RR no way . WHY ?

geposted Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 2:54 am
If the mixer part of the controller is hardware based and you are running in external mixer mode, the sound is physically cut off by the hardware, so the software has no way of doing post fader effect

geposted Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 6:34 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)