Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NS6 II sound setup

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello all - its been quite a while since ive been on here - which is a good thing - NO ISSUES! Anyway after having both the Denon 8k and 7k i moved on to the NS6II cause those controllers are just to big and heavy to carry in and out. I wanted something more mid sized and to be the successor of my Denon 6000mk1 - (until Denon makes a mid sized controller)

I plugged the controller in - VDJ recognized it. I selected to use the soundcard. So far so good. Loaded a track, but the sound was playing through the computer, not my studio monitors. Went to Config and noticed it was using my old NS7 card. Went to Controllers - it showed the NS6II was there. The NS6II does NOT show under Audio/outputs

So now I'm stuck. What am I missing? TIA

geposted Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:37 pm

geposted Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:41 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thank you - That was it. I didn't even think about that as VDJ recognized it right off the bat. Thanks for your time!

geposted Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 4:12 pm
Zamooda: you said you moved on from Denon Mc7000 ? its what im DJing with now, But im thinking about selling it & buying the NS6II but cant really find any youtube videos on DJ's giving reviews on it who actually own it... do you have any video reviews ? if not can you give some pros & cons here ? thanx sir...i only Dj with VDJ and will be not using Craprato LOL so thats why i came to the website to search for DJ's using the NS6II

geposted Sun 17 Dec 17 @ 4:15 pm
Hi Y'all, I am a Numark NS6ii owner. Moved up from Numark Mixdeck Quad (which is not a TRUE 4 channel mixer) (and 4 sale maybe). I love the NS6ii excepet for on very important problem that has me about to toss it. The sound cuts out intermittently for a 1/2 second to a second about 5 - 30 times in 5 hr session. I have contacted Numark with no luck as of yet. They are "looking into it". Anyone else having this problem?

geposted Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 10:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 10:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)