Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deezer browse - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

That's what I missed about Spotify, Shazam. So you are saying it should also be available in Deezer? If so, maybe one of the developers could help us out.

Edit: I could not find any info on their site that would suggest that Shazam might be integrated.

geposted Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 8:03 am

geposted Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 11:30 am
Got it, I was looking on the Deezer site. We can hope. For now, I will have to look at my phone for my Shazam tracks.

geposted Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 6:30 pm
Excuse my ignorance but i've been searching in both the plugin and general forums for the how to access the deezer database. I just created a deezer account via phone. I also searched the manual for instructions. what am I missing to use Deezer in VDJ?

geposted Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 6:56 am
Damn, I feel silly.. I did all the research but never looked on the F'ng software. I just got home and what do know.. Right in from me

geposted Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 8:14 am
Almost forgot:
I found a way to use Shazam with Deezer and Virtual DJ

I think it's a couple of more steps than before, though

geposted Mon 19 Mar 18 @ 12:54 pm
Great job. This is the first time I’ve looked at a complete video of yours. Most of the other videos I only glanced at, because of the subject matter. It was very precise and easy to follow. You have helped a lot of members with your videos. I think it’s time I take a day off and watch all of them. Thank you for all the hard work.

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 5:50 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
A Man and His Music wrote :
Great job. Thank you for all the hard work.

Lets all support the brotha by clicking thumbs up on his videos and subscribe.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 1:45 am
Thank you. Both of you
:)

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 8:42 am
yes, I've been doing that since Deezer worked properly in Shazam. as it would not work a few months back.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 7:44 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)