Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Where Can you get Music Videos from

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

So apart from youtube is there anywhere that you can download music videos from that dosent require much cost. I usually pull them from Youtube but then i have to mess around converting them.
Any ideas?

geposted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 3:15 pm
Ripping from YouTube is illegal.

You could subscribe to a service like Content Unlimited, which enables you to download as much as you like - but the videos are never yours. You're not purchasing them.

There are also "DJ pools" for video. Use Google.

geposted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 5:58 pm
Vj-pro.net is a great source for legal videos.

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 10:05 am
You can use xtendamix, thats perfect for video

geposted Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 5:12 pm
No, there is no way to legally do video without much cost. It cost a lot of money to produce these videos. They deserve to get a return on their investment. The same way you deserve a return on your investment, if you are making any. JonesTM, PromoOnly are two other video pools that are available.

geposted Sun 19 Nov 17 @ 6:22 pm
promo only, xtendamix

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 1:25 am

geposted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 3:39 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I think Videotoolz shut down

geposted Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 1:29 pm
Xtendamix all the way! I have been VJing for over 18 years now and I have tried them all. Nothing even comes close to Xtendamix and the best part is, they are legal and will not be closing down anytime soon like some of the other ones. Looks like the labels are finally cracking down on the unlicensed pools.

geposted Thu 18 Jan 18 @ 11:42 pm
I have used Smashvision, DTVideos and Promo Only. Finding that you need more than one service to cover all demographics that you may play to. Smashvision has 1080 / 720 versions of most releases. Upon signup with them downloaded one 2800 videos of selections not seen on other 2 sites.

geposted Fri 19 Jan 18 @ 3:02 pm
Rob, this service has already been mentioned. I leveled your post because you work for them, and it was a direct sales pitch, which is not allowed. Please check our forum guidelines here, thank you.

geposted Sat 29 Sep 18 @ 9:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)