Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mouse issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mike44PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Lately my mouse pointer has been been behaving strange. When it moves across the screen it activates functions without clicking any buttons. If it rests on the volume of the mixer it will automatically start increasing or decreasing.If it rests on the browser it will start scrolling automatically. I have checked my computer settings for my mouse and they're not set to function this way and I have tried two different mouses and both behave the same way. This doesn't happen all the time though - just randomly throughout the night which is very annoying. Does anyone know what would cause this to happen?

geposted Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 1:54 am
Get or try another mouse. Yours may have gone bad. I have had this happen before and was just a mouse gone bad, and keyboards (not a laptop)... they don't seem to like coffee too much :)

You could try to take it apart and clean it as well.

geposted Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 8:33 am
Thanks Don. This issue has happened with different mouses though. One wireless and one wired. I thought it was the mouse but after it happened with more than one I'm thinking something else is causing it. I will try cleaning it and see if it stops happening.

geposted Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 9:22 am
Are you using a laptop ? Try to disable your touchpad if you do...

geposted Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 10:49 am
I'm using a laptop but I'm not using the touchpad I'm using a USB mouse. Do you think disabling the touchpad would make a difference? I will try it to see if it does.

geposted Fri 15 Dec 17 @ 1:03 am
rwrigh3ControlleristMember since 2014
yes..i have had the same problem since November 2017 on my laptop..after about 1 hour of working fine..this same mouse issue happens... if the mouse if hovering over a song in the song list or folder it loads it automatically without me clicking anything..If the mouse is hovering over the cross fader or play button it pauses or plays the other deck.crazy.it as if the left click button is stuck..
i have unplugged the mouse when this happens and plugged in a brand new "wired usb" mouse at a gig and it continues to happen after a few minutes.. i have disabled the usb mouse/and scroll pad drives on the lap top and rebooted..this automatically loads the current mouse drivers and yet it still continues.
once it starts it effects the whole computer...if i go into another program like spotify the left mouse button is still stuck on...and plays any song the mouse hovers over.you have to close virtual DJ entirely....WTF am i paying $149 for anyway...

geposted Tue 02 Jan 18 @ 9:40 pm
Update! After taking Phantom DJ's suggestion to disable the touchpad, I have had no problems with the mouse in 9 nights of gigs. Thanks for your help!

geposted Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 12:26 am
rwrigh3ControlleristMember since 2014
UPDATE: as of yesterday i took the suggestion to completely disable to touch pad...and WOW..actually had a night of 'zero mouse hooverings...thanks Phantom DJ and Mike44 for the help...

geposted Sun 14 Jan 18 @ 4:21 pm
Has anyone ever had a problem with the cursor being erratic keeps running everywhere even to search is proving difficult

geposted Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 8:31 am
Yes my touchpad sometimes cause that. It sometimes helps cleaning it

geposted Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 8:41 am
Problem is its a new laptop

geposted Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 8:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)