Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: TellyMedia for Mac VDJ 8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Has there been progress in bringing in the TellyMedia Video Effect to Mac VDJ 8?
Thanks in advance

geposted Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 12:45 pm
there is a Telly Visuals Facebook group where the developer answers all questions

geposted Tue 25 Dec 18 @ 4:02 pm
The short answer is NO.....

He’s not really focused on it because he wants to combine TV/TM into 1 app.

Now as for that being ported over, I have my doubts based on what Don himself has said.

It would be great if we could have those on the Mac side I definitely wouldn’t hold my breathe on that...

geposted Wed 26 Dec 18 @ 4:17 pm
Quite frankly, VDJ is not worth time spent on it and I am tired of dealing with the ridiculous. Atomix does not seem to care enough to even test it well. The end users are clueless when it comes to that. When a problem comes up who do they blame? Everyone and everything but them. And someone there actually thinks this is a good way to run things.

I spent a great deal of time trying to help them and asked for nothing in return. A big waste of time. I CLEARLY DO NOT WANT A STAR. It seems you have to give up your integrity. Yeah right. One thing they have done very well and that is to brain wash the end users into thinking they can do no wrong. Sorry but this is not the way I want to live my life.

Maybe Ron was right several months ago when he said there seemed to be a conspiracy in place. He was talking about something a little different, but I was thinking last night how none of this makes any sense.

I am going to continue to do the things I want to do and create the app I want to create and will do my best to make it cross platform. Not for the sake of VDJ though. If it happens it happens. I can tell you it sings in my mind all the time and I work on things a lot and a lot of the time I do it for just about nothing.

geposted Sat 29 Dec 18 @ 6:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)