Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Windows 10 S

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello guys-
Getting a new pc with windows 10 s, just want to make sure my VDJ 8 will work with it ? Anyone ? Thanks !!

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 12:27 am
djmagic2013 wrote :
Hello guys-
Getting a new pc with windows 10 s, just want to make sure my VDJ 8 will work with it ? Anyone ? Thanks !!

yes

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 4:45 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
That's not correct. S mode only allows apps from the Windows Store, not traditional .exe and .msi based installers.

However, on most Windows S devices you can turn off S mode, which will allow the traditional software to be installed and used.

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 6:06 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Also, you might want to check the device’s specs: it may not meet requirements for VDJ, particularly if you are doing video or other heavy lifting.

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 7:17 pm
I can run VDJ with full video out and RDP control on a GPD pocket which has an Intel Atom.

It can run on literally anything.

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 7:28 pm
The latest VDJ runs perfectly on my Surface Go (the first one), which is one of the lowest power computers that comes with S mode out there, so i think you'll be totally fine. You need to disable S mode as other people have pointed out already.

geposted Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 11:21 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)