Forum: VirtualDJ Skins
Topic: Vectro - Page: 1
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 7:29 am
I'm very curious and would love to try this skin.
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 7:40 am
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:12 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :This one would be for preparation mode??
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:34 am
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:40 am
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 10:11 am
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 11:24 am
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 1:20 pm
And how far removed from SS3 do you think this will be??
I’ve always been a user of SS skins and really don’t wanna change, lol!
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 2:14 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Can you please add an above/below side by side waveform option with no tranpsport control or pitch sliders. More of an external mixer/controller for the advanced user. Hit my pm pick my brain. There are other users like me that would benefit.
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 2:26 pm
I'm waiting for it to come out
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 4:51 pm
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 8:21 pm
2) This skin is made 99% by vector graphics. Only some icons and the jogs in "Classic" layout are raster graphics
3) SS#4 will use a bigger mix between raster and vector graphics
4) Adding new layouts in this skin is something relatively easy since the framework is complete. In other words someone with medium skinning skills should be able to add a new "unique" layout in 1-2 hours tops
5) Once I finish a few things and release the skin I'm open to suggestions to add/change stuff if I see them fit
6) There are A LOT of options. It makes no sense to take a screenshot for every option change. However as in SS3 it is possible to select the placement of the waveforms among with their type
geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 9:02 pm
A Dropbox account and PRO/PLUS license.
If you want to join BETA phase, send me your dropbox e-mail address via PM
geposted Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 12:30 pm
geposted Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 12:48 pm
It's mostly for different screen resolutions, different DPI settings, and different skin options combinations....
While I believe that all possible combinations (from skin options) have been tested by me and work fine, there might be one combination I haven't tried e.t.c...
geposted Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 12:55 pm
and SS3 2 decks to use with DJM900 en 2 XDJ players.
Love the options to hide stuff etc..
So if I would be a tester, I would try to achieve the SS3 look and feel for both setups. If you think this is valuable for you.... I could test it for you with both setups and almost every day if you like.
geposted Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 1:04 pm
geposted Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 1:13 pm
geposted Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 4:45 pm
geposted Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 5:23 pm