Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ2020 pitch bend buggin?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HKNYCPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Been using the new 2020 version for about 4 days or so... digging it! First few days it was perfect, then my left deck pitch bend started buggin out!
Only left deck. Very random...normally pitches down automatically as I launch VDJ. Or as, I play a track at random times. Sometimes it won’t pitch down at all for many tracks, then boom! In the middle of a mix starts up again. Completely random.
I’ve tried adjusting my sound card although I never had too, prior to this new 2020 version. I’ve tried changing experimental skin to different settings. Also tried changing experimental colors to different settings to. Tried cleaning up my computer and looking for new updates. No luck! Has anyone have an idea what it could be?

W7 64bit 4gigs of ram quad core I7
VDJ32bit version

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 3:40 am
With a controller connected or not?

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 7:47 am
Absolutely...with a controller

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 3:04 pm
So.... does it still happen without the controller connected? In other words, is the controller faulty?

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 3:20 pm
Actually, the only thing I didn’t try is with the controller, not connected. The controller is not faulty. Very well, taken care of and haven’t had any issues with it. I am testing right now without it....see what happens I will let you know if it persists, thanks.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 3:41 pm
Apparently, there were some Lenovo updates that had to be made. I made them and now testing seems to be ok now. Will continue to test it out. Will update the results soon.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 5:36 pm
I think I have it all sorted out. The main culprit was the Reneseas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller. After that was just random Lenovo updates my laptop needed.
Also some framework stuff as well. Running real smoothly now, thanks anyway for your input @groovindj

geposted Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 12:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)