Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Has anyone got a Denon DN-X600 working on the latest version.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

As per title I have a mint Denon DN-X600 running with a Thinkpad T420 Windows 10 /64 bit, and Timecode, since ASIO support has been dropped on the latest VDJ version I have had to roll back to an earlier version.

Has anyone managed to get.this mixer working with WASAPI, the best I can get it deck 1 working or both decks coming out one channel, if I select exclusive audio access in VDJ I get audible repeated clicks all through the tracks.

I suspect WASAPI cannot correctly assign the 8/8 channels, I have tried playing with all the settings in Windows and VDJ without success.
I have already contacted the VDJ support team who were patient with my constant questions but ultimately unable to resolve and suggested I contact Denon who just pointed me back to VDJ, so appreciate any suggestions anyone has.

Cheers

geposted Mon 10 Feb 20 @ 6:57 pm
Test this:

But if you use the Wasapi as a driver:
Possibly the sampling rate of 24 bit /48,000 Hz
to 24 bit, 44,100 Hz
change because Wasapi only works with 44.1 kHz.

geposted Tue 11 Feb 20 @ 1:09 am
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I have tried that and it did not make any difference, I do get sound but either only through one channel / deck, or distorted unbalanced through both, which leads me to think it is a driver to channel conflict.

Cheers

geposted Tue 11 Feb 20 @ 1:11 pm
The Only 64 Bit Asio Drivers 1.0.1 are from the Denon X1600+1700

But Have you Test The Asiodriver 2.2.2.for Denon X 600?
Think this works Only with 32bit Version.

https://www.denondj.com/downloads

Hope they Asiodriver 2.2.2.Fall Not under this:
VDJ 2018 (8.3) from Standart Buildt 5046 + Early Access Buildt 5044 and higher Buildts.
No more official support from older Denon DJ Asion drivers.

geposted Tue 11 Feb 20 @ 2:38 pm
alagermound wrote :
I have tried playing with all the settings in Windows

All of them? Are you sure? Did you try setting the X600 audio interface to four channel (quadraphonic) mode?

If it's just set to stereo then Windows will only use two channels (L & R).

geposted Tue 11 Feb 20 @ 5:17 pm
groovindj - Aha!, I don't get anything other than stereo in that screen, tried on two different win10 laptops, how do I get those other options to show up?.

vlnjacki - I am using the latest driver as per Devon's website, though as they are blocked on the latest version I can only go as for as VDJ 5003 ish, the 32 bit driver vs 64 bit OS issue has concerned me as well, but would like to rule everything else out before throwing in the towel.

geposted Tue 11 Feb 20 @ 10:17 pm
VirtualDJ2020 v8.4-64 b5754
Asio4all v2.14
DENON ASIO Driver 2.22

geposted Thu 21 May 20 @ 12:50 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)