Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: lads new machine - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The maximum frequency your cpu will clock to is the same either way, so High Performance setting will mostly just use more power.
For laptops especially this will then lead to lower battery life and/or additional heat.

It can be required for high load/extremely low latency, but for VirtualDJ it will not typically be required.

geposted Thu 05 Mar 20 @ 9:20 am
PachN wrote :
djstaffy wrote :
All seems good lads thank you all very much for help.only use machine for vdj do I need any windows 10 tweaks for best performance

It is always recommended to put the energy saving options to "high perfomance".
Also, disable the "USB selective suspend option". Here's how to -> external link

Yes I always do the USB no sleep option

geposted Sat 14 Mar 20 @ 9:54 am
Ok so used machine last night at gig first time....is it windows 10 or new vdj2020 engine that is louder than normal.noticef that instead of adio in sound set it it had wsap after ddjsx.
Will I be better downloading asio lads...

geposted Sat 14 Mar 20 @ 9:59 am
You should (in theory) get the best performance from using the ASIO driver, as it's written by the manufacturer specifically for that controller.

On the other hand, WASAPI is Microsoft's attempt at providing something closer to ASIO performance than their previous methods. Therefore it should be OK, but obviously it's generic, not specific...

geposted Sat 14 Mar 20 @ 10:24 am
groovindj wrote :
You should (in theory) get the best performance from using the ASIO driver, as it's written by the manufacturer specifically for that controller.

On the other hand, WASAPI is Microsoft's attempt at providing something closer to ASIO performance than their previous methods. Therefore it should be OK, but obviously it's generic, not specific...

Cheers I will grab asio later thank you

geposted Sat 14 Mar 20 @ 10:38 am
Ok guys update asio got and all good sound front.however did all the auto pitch)bpm)key match no evt but I'm performance skin Everytime pressed play when looping / mixing it was matching pitch how and why guys cheers

geposted Sun 15 Mar 20 @ 6:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)