Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Stem mapping question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This is my mixer. Ok, the stem eq mode where a 4 channel mixer the eq knobs for 3/4 become stem eq's while channels 1/2 remain the same. I want to put those eq controls on those knobs right next to my low mid and high eq knobs.

geposted Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 5:10 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
You can disable the 3/4 mode keeping eq as is and map other buttons to what you want :
stem Kick
stem Bass
stem Instru
stem Vocal
stem HiHat
stem Rhythm
stem Melody
stem MeloVocal

with 4 buttons only you may choose i.e.:
kick + bass + melovocal + hihat
or
rhythm + bass + vocal + melody

geposted Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 6:23 am
Just for clarity, keep in mind its 5 stems :
stem Kick
stem Bass
stem Instru
stem Vocal
stem HiHat

And if you have fewer buttons / knobs or want to have a combo or "easier" mapping, there are also actions that combine stems into "one"
stem Rhythm
stem Melody
stem MeloVocal

geposted Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 12:19 pm
very cool. Its been so long since i did this. How do i get it to reset on each load of a song ? thanks in advance

geposted Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 5:56 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
setting resetStemsOnLoad on

geposted Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 7:08 am
thanks .. love this feature

geposted Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 6:59 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
This is my mixer. Ok, the stem eq mode where a 4 channel mixer the eq knobs for 3/4 become stem eq's while channels 1/2 remain the same. I want to put those eq controls on those knobs right next to my low mid and high eq knobs.

So my idea is pressing deck c button to put the knobs and buttons in fx one to the control of the stem but only when c has been pressed. On left side pressing, d would control the right deck. I want it like this because my mixer the line faders, eqs and crossfader doesn't control software. So a press is turning it on, another press turns it off. Not the mathe engine just setting the stems.

geposted Wed 22 Jul 20 @ 2:30 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Just for clarity, keep in mind its 5 stems :
stem Kick
stem Bass
stem Instru
stem Vocal
stem HiHat

And if you have fewer buttons / knobs or want to have a combo or "easier" mapping, there are also actions that combine stems into "one"
stem Rhythm
stem Melody
stem MeloVocal

Ok I think I understand now...
Will this also set the leds?

geposted Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 2:12 pm
Ok so this current mapping because there are other functions. I wanna keep those, I wanna engage those stem eqs while the deck c button on and active led activated. Hit deck c again buttons and knobs back to default.

geposted Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 4:13 pm
The mixer is a Voxoa M70 if anyone wants to look at the mapping.

geposted Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 4:34 pm
The button: sample 1
The map: leftdeck? Sampler 1 play_stutter : sampler 5 play_stutter
Also I want deck c button the be the activator lighting up s1 to s4 button show that the set frequencies are active. So let's say I want vocal on s1, pressing it the led goes off as I mute that stem.
Also the knkb next to it can still gradually bring the vocal back in activating the led. Or I can just the s1 button led comes back on and vocal come back in.

geposted Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 5:02 pm
who can help me.... i buy beers...

geposted Sun 02 Aug 20 @ 2:55 am
when i map the stems to my buttons none of the other fx and sample function work. how do I add the stems function only when Ive pressed the deck c button, then if I press it again it goes back to the fx/sampler funtions.

geposted Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 5:45 am

geposted Sun 09 Aug 20 @ 10:27 pm
if that's not working try

effect_active 'Loop Out'

geposted Sun 09 Aug 20 @ 10:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)