Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: All issues with DDJ-SZ2 buttons that dont work (PFL, Deck effects, slip mode without function) - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

groovindj wrote :
MC Apollo / Jan wrote :
the soound goes also out from the speakers

Then you've got the sound config wrong.

By the way, you don't need to make a new post and quote everything from the previous one every time you write something. Edit the original post.

Make sure you know about the topic and questions i asked before if you understand i dont want to waste you time.. if you think the problem is so easy to solve.. https://gyazo.com/3144b4508922e6558c6a3eebae24c762 this is the picture of my current sound

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 4:23 pm
MC Apollo / Jan wrote :
groovindj wrote :
MC Apollo / Jan wrote :

By the way, you don't need to make a new post and quote everything from the previous one every time you write something. Edit the original post.

Make sure you know about the topic and questions i asked before if you understand i dont want to waste you time.. if you think the problem is so easy to solve.. https://gyazo.com/3144b4508922e6558c6a3eebae24c762 this is the picture of my current sound

i am adding a picture.. of my unit

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 4:40 pm
MC Apollo / Jan wrote :
MC Apollo / Jan wrote :
groovindj wrote :
MC Apollo / Jan wrote :

i am adding a picture.. of my unit

https://gyazo.com/3a6e4533af27727791e543735b65cdde

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 4:42 pm
You don't need to make a new post and quote everything from the previous one every time you write something.

Edit the original post.

Also you can post pictures directly to the forum. You don't need to host them elsewhere.

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 5:14 pm
groovindj wrote :
You don't need to make a new post and quote everything from the previous one every time you write something.

Edit the original post.

Also you can post pictures directly to the forum. You don't need to host them elsewhere.

i tried but it ddint show thats why i choose this other method

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 6:31 pm
MC Apollo / Jan wrote :
i tried

More detail required. What exactly did you do?

geposted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 7:01 pm
groovindj wrote :
MC Apollo / Jan wrote :
i tried

More detail required. What exactly did you do?

i added a jbg and upload it ut it didnt show..

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 10:10 am
Stil not enough detail.

How did you "add a jbg"? How did you upload it?

Obviously somewhere in your procedure you're doing something wrong - but unless you state exactly which steps you took, it's impossible to pinpoint.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 10:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does this topic have to continue further ?

We will further investigate the non-Serato mode (with Keylock button lit in Utilities), but for now, you should keep the default one (Keylock Off).
I believe the only "issue" in "Serato mode" is the AutoHeadphones, right ? If we find a way to offer that, we will let you know, but most likely the non-Serato mode will not have all the bells and whistles, so best would be to start getting used with the manual PFL setting.

geposted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 11:27 am
djdad wrote :
Does this topic have to continue further ?

We will further investigate the non-Serato mode (with Keylock button lit in Utilities), but for now, you should keep the default one (Keylock Off).
I believe the only "issue" in "Serato mode" is the AutoHeadphones, right ? If we find a way to offer that, we will let you know, but most likely the non-Serato mode will not have all the bells and whistles, so best would be to start getting used with the manual PFL setting.

I did find some further information that might share some light on this.

i guess the main question is if the mapping was done under key lock off or key lock on... but as far as i can see.... ddj-sr worked under key lock on.. and i checked the midi information about the cue's(PFL) in ddj-sz2 and its seems like midi messages exist. therefor can be vdyscript programmable... as far as i know how this midi messages work.. (but i dont think i am wrong here)
https://www.pioneerdj.com/-/media/pioneerdj/software-info/controller/ddj-sz2/ddj-sz2_midi_message_v100_e.pdf?la=en&hash=8658196589EECDDC97DCF33EF2FB44340DB3FDF0

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 5:22 pm
well i was wodnering also if i can make a modification to my Sound color FX (pitch button), so i dont need to press three buttons at the same time to go to a new HOT CUE adn stop the loop and deselect color pitch effect at the same time.. so if i could just deselect the pitch button and press HOT CUE (speaking of course on the same song on the same deck)..
so i was wodnering if thre is a way to upgrade the pitch color effect button so it only exites the loop at teh sem time as the pitch i put int normal again..(whin i press to deselect it) .. somehow.. similar like the pitch up effect works now.. but a i described..

but i wish that it doesnt end the loop always wehn i press the pitch effect ssound color effect...
i mean it has to work so that only when i have the loop on and at the same time the pitch color effect button that i previusly pressed (and its now active and blinking) on. ........----> so now when i press the HOT CUE button -->will aoutmaticly jump to that hot cue but at the same time i will press the pitch color effect button again (now not blinking anymore (not active anymore) .. and now the LOOP is not active anymore (which is just becouse i want the loop (that is pretty sho+rt by now) to end. and the song started at the hot cue that i pressed at the same time . and the pitch to be set to normal.....

uf its hard to explain:

let me try that again:
so pitch button under sound color effects affects the pitch of the song while you move the know under that channel. ..
sso let say i have a song i loop it and with one hand i shorten the lop and the other i press the pitch color effect and start rising the pitch... .. at some pont the pitch is really high and the loop i keep getting shorter and shorter......... so at this point i have to press three buttons the hot cue button (where i want the song to start now) the pitch color effect to end.. and the button to end the autolopp...... i wished that i only had to press to buttons the pitch color effect would end the loop and the pitch color effect at the same time. but i t has to be done so i can use pitch color effect individually and that it does not effect the loop in other cases...

i hope i make any sense,,,
thank you for all the hard work!
<3

geposted Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 5:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)